A KOTFE clue as far back as the Gnost Dural videos? (spoilers)

Peoples_General

Interesting idea, but IIRC the original dev plan extended up to Oricon or there about. All the stuff with FA, SOR, Ziost, & KOTFE is from after that. Also I'm pretty sure Freedon Nadd was the only Sith spirit who helped Exar Kun (from what I remember of an audio version of one of the Tales of the Jedi books where he appears on Dxun and later on Korriban; correct me if I'm wrong).

But going by the trailer which says the spirits of ancient Lords on Korriban helped Exar, I figure it's because they may have thought the Emperor a coward for fleeing Korriban. Or they may have been willing to support Kun since they didn't trust the Emperor.

Interesting idea, but IIRC the original dev plan extended up to Oricon or there about. All the stuff with FA, SOR, Ziost, & KOTFE is from after that. Also I'm pretty sure Freedon Nadd was the only Sith spirit who helped Exar Kun (from what I remember of an audio version of one of the Tales of the Jedi books where he appears on Dxun and later on Korriban; correct me if I'm wrong).

But going by the trailer which says the spirits of ancient Lords on Korriban helped Exar, I figure it's because they may have thought the Emperor a coward for fleeing Korriban. Or they may have been willing to support Kun since they didn't trust the Emperor.

Honestly, my take was they knew he intended to eat everyone and everything and if he did that he'd destroy their legacies entirely. You ever notice how megalomaniac despots want statues of themselves on every street corner and their name on the cover of the history books? Hard to have eternal glory if there's no life in the galaxy.

the fact that Tenebrae/Vitiate/Valkorion or whatever he is called, that he decided to eliminate all life on nahema and later ziost only proved one thing, he has no issue using the sith as a tool for his own purposes which automatically made him an enemy of everyone. because of this disregard for those whom he served with for so long and then both jedi and sith on ziost much later on. all it showed is that vitiate was the enemy from the start, eventually Scourge realized this and turned on him. but due to vitiate's power and ability, trying to fight that without first understanding it would be utterly hopeless.

however, the only thing inkow for sure is that ghost-dural was still serving in the jedi by the time your character completed yavin 4. there is a chance that if the history of gnost-dural turns into an actual appearance of gnost-dural on kotfe would be an ideal time for it.

Edited by Celise