I am a subscriber, why must I pay to transfer off a dead server?

DarthKurt

As it is, I basically cannot play, q's don't pop for PVE or PVP... so why must I pay to transfer off a dead server?

Yeah I know, right? Not only that.... but if we transfer off as a guild we 1. lose our flagship and everything in it, including all the unlocks we spent months achieving. 2. we lose all of our strongholds that we spent millions of credits decorating and unlocking rooms for.

I mean seriously... why the hell can't they just tell us what their plan is. At least let us know you are aware of the problem and are working on the solution. Either 1. let us transfer our guild flagships and our strongholds off with us... or two, merge us into a PVE server... at this point no one cares about open world pvp because the expansion probably wont have it in the new areas anyway.. just put us out of our misery and do SOMETHING please!!

This is such a disappointment that they haven't even addressed this issue.. They came out with dirt cheap transfers and the result was our server population completely dying... those of us with flagships and other things that won't transfer with us that we don't want to lose are stuck here not having any fun.

Edited by DupontTX

Yeah I know, right? Not only that.... but if we transfer off as a guild we 1. lose our flagship and everything in it, including all the unlocks we spent months achieving. 2. we lose all of our strongholds that we spent millions of credits decorating and unlocking rooms for.

Leave a placeholder toon Dupont. Put it in the GM's position, that way it keeps all that players legacy ALONG with the legacy & strongholds. Same with all in guild who transfer & don't want to lose their stuff on that server.

Go to another server that's active. You can recreate what you did on Pot5, or wait.

As it is you can come to another server, get the cheap guild stronghold & don't worry about a ship as Conquest will be disabled within 2 weeks for an unknown period of time. In that time if you want a ship start working towards it. You can still get the encryptions for frameworks, etc...But it's a less pushed time. Or wait till they let you transfer ships or merge.

It's ridiculous for you guys to hate being on the server because it's dead, but staying because of a ship you can redo. Don't let that stop you from having fun in the game. Once you see how active another server is you will hate you wasted so much time sitting on Pot5.

Btw, OP has even transferred off now. He's on Shadowlands. Tux is on Harb, and I'm on both. Both are more active than Pot5.