What's up with CM this week?

Sindariel

It's wednesday and we still have the same sales as last week. :(

The CM isn't, and has NEVER been, updated every week. Sometimes there's lapses. This week appears to be one such week of many...Is it that hard to comprehend? Apparently so....

lol...people now-a-days feel entitled to so much, so often, they can't comprehend that sometimes there is no update for a particular week.

take a breath, and re-evaluate the world. Trust me you'll be better off.

The CM isn't, and has NEVER been, updated every week. Sometimes there's lapses. This week appears to be one such week of many...Is it that hard to comprehend? Apparently so....

lol...people now-a-days feel entitled to so much, so often, they can't comprehend that sometimes there is no update for a particular week.

I think the one who should take a breath is you.

Geezus lol...over half your reply doesn't have anything to do with the topic...just you going off on a rant about the "entitlement".

People simply asked...you need to calm down...

Sorry friend this doesn't sound as sage and inspirational as you think it does. Doesn't sound like you're truly over your cash shop addiction either. Go on, it's ok.... Buy a few packs, just to help you take the edge off. :rak_04:

Edited by Joesixxpack

Actually, you can count on one hand the number of times the CM hasn't been updated on its regular schedule and I'm pretty sure all of them have either been on a Friday or around a US holiday.

So, yes, a Tuesday without an update to the CM is a pretty big deal.

But please, feel free to toss about your buzzwords when people ask a question about something that has been as regular as clockwork for years.

Buy a couple of packs and calm down.

It'll be ok.

Edited by Rankyn

Geezus lol...over half your reply doesn't have anything to do with the topic...just you going off on a rant about the "entitlement".

People simply asked...you need to calm down...

maybe you should retake math or learn to read..or both.

about the only thing off topic was the last sentence..the rest absolutely was on topic. But we are talking about you TUX.

I've only been playing for about 6 months, (excepting a free weekend trial at the dawn of time) and this is the first week in all that time that the market hasn't updated, so...

about the only thing off topic was the last sentence..the rest absolutely was on topic. But we are talking about you TUX.

Let's evaluate...see who is right and who is wrong - I'll use green text to highlight what is on-topic and red to indicate what is off topic rambling and insults.

I'll admit, I'm terrible at math...but I'm fairly certain that's "about" half.

And here we are, being off topic and hostile against other people... again. :rolleyes:

Just stay away from the forums if you have nothing to contribute, please.

Edited by Sindariel

I'm jelly of TUX's superior intellect and rapier wit too and he is certainly a great subject for us to talk about. But alas, that would be off-topic for this thread. In respect to OP I suggest you make a separate TUX fanboi thread.

Edited by Joesixxpack

I'm jelly of TUX's superior intellect and rapier wit too and he is certainly a great subject for us to talk about. But alas, that would be off-topic for this thread. In respect to OP I suggest you make a separate TUX fanboi thread.

Awwwe...we miss you Joe!