Two Year plus fanboy of SWTOR and happily renewing my sub.

coolbanana

As the title states. I have been following this game for a while now and never really spent much time on the forums before and this is my first post. For the most part my life does keep me very busy, ninth month old baby etc.., so im not really a serious gamer but have touched a lot of games in the past. Funnily Baldurs Gate was the first game I was absolutely blown away by so have a soft side for bioware, but oddly wasnt a fan of old knights of the old republic games. Today i happened to glance at the forums just before I am about to log in and play and noticed a lot of people seem to be posting there own personal feelings about the game. So I felt i needed to post my opinion to.

All I can say is well done Bioware. This is a really really good game. I am really enjoying myself. The story, the worlds, the in game community yes even the space missions( though I really hope they expand space in a big way one day). So many things Im enjoying.

I have only been to Tython, Coruscant, Taris and Narr Shadaa but I have already taken thousands of screenshots already.

Anyway in short I just wanted to say for my first post on the forums after following the game for two years WELL DONE BIOWARE! Iam really excited to see what the future holds for this game....

For being crappy, easy to make games that sell well, so the devs of REAL games have no reason to make complex and meaningful games when they can pop out some **** and make profit.

Lets consider your logic here. Two of the best selling franchises of all time are crappy games .... hmmm .... While they both could use improvements as in anyones opinion any game can they are hardly crappy. Complex and meaningful ... evidently your definition of these two words differs from mine and many others The Sims could be as complex as you wanted it to be or as simple as you wanted it to be and some people actually get upset when their characters die... meaningful check. FIFA is about football, the most popular sport in the world, with its various modes it can get complex and the fan base behind it makes it pretty meaningful.....

oh and your you mad bro meme wanna be after he pointed out your wah ... is fail troll number three ... good day sir and good luck in your future endeavors.

Lets consider your logic here. Two of the best selling franchises of all time are crappy games .... hmmm .... While they both could use improvements as in anyones opinion any game can they are hardly crappy. Complex and meaningful ... evidently your definition of these two words differs from mine and many others The Sims could be as complex as you wanted it to be or as simple as you wanted it to be and some people actually get upset when their characters die... meaningful check. FIFA is about football, the most popular sport in the world, with its various modes it can get complex and the fan base behind it makes it pretty meaningful.....

oh and your you mad bro meme wanna be after he pointed out your wah ... is fail troll number three ... good day sir and good luck in your future endeavors.

The most selling game of all time is Pac-Man. That doesn't mean pac-man is an awesome game, way more interesting than let's say Dragon Age or Skyrim. It only means that it was more accessible to people.

Sims and FIFA are simple and easy games that pose no challenge of thought nor do they require lots of time to achieve any progress, which is why super casual gamers aka weekend gamers, buy them. They are crappy games for, let's say, crappy gamers who want easy and fast gratification either because time doesn't permit them a more complex adventure, or they simply aren't interested in something complex.

I certainly don't want a game industry that churns out pac-man clones. Maybe you would but that's your problem.

Edited by Chomag

And this is how Sims and FIFA get to be bestsellers.

I think Michael Vick and Ochocinco holding a FIFA duel over their Twitter Accounts helps market FIFA better than the tactic you are decrying.

To the OP: I love the effort. I just wish you could have found a positive way to use the word "unacceptable" in your post as well. It would have gotten a perfect 10.0 from me instead of the 9.996 it gets.

:)