7 minute KOTFE video and another playthrough

SaerethDL

same i dont think he is dead either.

In the chapter 1 video we see marr get blasted. We're told that he's dead. Chapter 3 Stream you can tell Lana Beniko that he's dead.

Lana Beniko: I know.. we all felt it.

Seems like Marr is dead.

Edited by Rhyltran

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Not usually. Although my Agent will but it will really be part of a plot to kill him.

My Inq not a chance. My Jedi, nope. My Smuggie?.... "Hmm, what's it worth to ya?"

My Agent will kneel and secretly signal keeper that the plan is a go. lol

This is a setting somewhere under preferences. My guess is the streamer just didn't have it enabled.

I think that's it exactly, it's so useful to have if there's gear that has an alignment restriction attached.

Besides which, it's not as if people can't press Esc then run through the convo so they can pick the right option for themselves.

Edited by sentientomega

For such a large event it all felt some disappointing.

Aside from feeling a little lost in the timeline of when this all happen, when Arcann lost half his face as it appears to be during the invasion of Koribaan yet Marr and the inquisitor know nothing about it or the invasion at all. Also lost as to how an immortal sith emperor who has lived for 1000 years building the empire had a second empire all along and is now an old man who has noticeably aged. How while for 1000 years has sought to destroy all life in the galaxy doesn't seem to care about that and his immortal empire is his greatest achievement. So why bother with the Sith Empire, why bother invading the republic, why bother with any of that if you have an even bigger and better empire. I'm even lost if he was ever sith and other than the names of some classes if the new expansion has any links to star wars at all. Ignoring all that and that the current chapter is called allies no more and yet the very next thing that happens is everyone is working together.

Aside from that it seemed to move quickly into the start of nearly every Elder Scrolls game (and roleplay game) you are in Prison. You get to say some wise cracks and then end up frozen in carbonate and have to clear your name or whatever. The original game story started feeling like the beginning of an epic adventure, while this has the feel far more of dragon age 2 where things happen to you and you just react to them. All the talk of choices etc it feels like no matter what you do or choose or say you will be captured, frozen in carbonate, freed by Lana and recruit a rag tag band of heroes to get yourself back to the point you were in just prior to this happening only the galaxy being in a worse place.

Ign needs to replace whoever they have doing that game-play play through. That guy had absolutely no technique, rotation or fluidity. At 1:46, I'm smh as he's not even attempting to move out of the aoe. Man that guy sucked soo hard. Complete & utter noob. Send that chump back to korriban for a second helping of the tutorial.

For such a large event it all felt some disappointing.

Aside from feeling a little lost in the timeline of when this all happen, when Arcann lost half his face as it appears to be during the invasion of Koribaan yet Marr and the inquisitor know nothing about it or the invasion at all. Also lost as to how an immortal sith emperor who has lived for 1000 years building the empire had a second empire all along and is now an old man who has noticeably aged. How while for 1000 years has sought to destroy all life in the galaxy doesn't seem to care about that and his immortal empire is his greatest achievement. So why bother with the Sith Empire, why bother invading the republic, why bother with any of that if you have an even bigger and better empire. I'm even lost if he was ever sith and other than the names of some classes if the new expansion has any links to star wars at all. Ignoring all that and that the current chapter is called allies no more and yet the very next thing that happens is everyone is working together.

Aside from that it seemed to move quickly into the start of nearly every Elder Scrolls game (and roleplay game) you are in Prison. You get to say some wise cracks and then end up frozen in carbonate and have to clear your name or whatever. The original game story started feeling like the beginning of an epic adventure, while this has the feel far more of dragon age 2 where things happen to you and you just react to them. All the talk of choices etc it feels like no matter what you do or choose or say you will be captured, frozen in carbonate, freed by Lana and recruit a rag tag band of heroes to get yourself back to the point you were in just prior to this happening only the galaxy being in a worse place.

When the probe appears, it is commented that it has the same configuration as a probe/ship/something (I forget) that attacked Korriban, so Marr and the PC knew at that and it has already occurred.

I also noticed how the new 60's only start off with 42k hp, so you are better off in 192-198 gear.

Seeing how OP new bolstered trinity companions are, I don't think 42k will be any issue. They're gonna be at LEAST as good as min-maxed Treek which was already OP. Even the most newbie streamers today barely even took any damage after they got the 1st companion

Edited by Pietrastor

I wish they would have people that actually play the game preview and record. I hate watching this hired reviewer goons stumble around. ><

Ikr? It's like watching a 10 year old trying to drive a Ferrari. They have zero idea what they've got, what they're doing or where they're going.

Edited by Aeristash

also found out that you will not get to see dark/light choices in dialog, they want you to make a choice and not choose by dark/light points.

That's the way it should have been from the start in my opinion. This whole "choices matter" should have been that way from the start as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.