Amazon Bundle Pack now 90-days. One-time use Q.

DocDAM

I am pissed off about this! Big factor yet again another deal that lacking in one big thing that seams to get by passed. I live in Canada and hear of the deal and have a gift card for that sit went to go and use it to see its Locked to the USA. Tweeted and even point out in a message to them in the stream. And again and again they point out this deal. Be kinda to use and check the Fact before you piss off more and new players.:(

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pissed off about this! Big factor yet again another deal that lacking in one big thing that seams to get by passed. I live in Canada and hear of the deal and have a gift card for that sit went to go and use it to see its Locked to the USA. Tweeted and even point out in a message to them in the stream. And again and again they point out this deal. Be kinda to use and check the Fact before you piss off more and new players.:(

You can still use the code if you are outside the US. It's just that Amazon.com wont sell it to you if it thinks you live outside the US. All you have to do is give Amazon.com a fake US address (i used some random Cali postal code and it worked just fine). Since It's a digital purchase the code will be sent to your Email so it doesn't matter what address you use.

Please get back on topic - the topic is if this bundle code works even if the previous SoR based bundle was used on an account.

One person has said it did work, while the CS replay is that it won't, so I'd like to hear from others if they have been able to use the code having previously applied the SoR code to the same account.

So - anyone else use the new bundle code on an account which previously used the SoR bundle code?

Edited by DawnAskham

OK, I updated my original post.

A good friend of mine purchased and it worked (he previously purchased the Story Pack bundle when SWTOR site had it available).

So, that makes 2 testimonials that it does work! One each from the previous Amazon bundle, and the direct from SWTOR bundle. Meanwhile, BW CS told me no, it shouldn't work. Still a bit of caveat emptor, but it has worked for people and I haven't seen anyone say it didn't.

OK, I updated my original post.

A good friend of mine purchased and it worked (he previously purchased the Story Pack bundle when SWTOR site had it available).

So, that makes 2 testimonials that it does work! One each from the previous Amazon bundle, and the direct from SWTOR bundle. Meanwhile, BW CS told me no, it shouldn't work. Still a bit of caveat emptor, but it has worked for people and I haven't seen anyone say it didn't.

In your update, you state your friend bought a story pack off the SWTOR site - not the bundle from Amazon, so the two could be considered different 'packs' or promos simply because of where they were purchased.

It would be nice to hear from someone in the thread that actually purchased the Amazon bundle with RotHC and SoR in the past, then the new bundle, and got them both to work on the same account.

It would also be nice if Bioware provided clarity around their own products since it is their ambiguous language causing all the confusion, along with the fact they don't seem to offer the same sorts of promos / packs directly.

Ok, so based on my friend getting it, I tried it and the new pack worked!

Note: I had previously got the "Story Pack" straight from SWTOR, NOT the Amazon version of the same pack. So I can at least confirm it works that way.

• 3 weeks later...

I previously did the SoR bundle back in May and decided to go ahead and try this. It worked fine, I was able to apply the code for the KOTFE amazon bundle.

I did it for my wife too and we both got the sub time and the cartel coins. Our subs were already good until like January so now we're good until March :D

• 2 weeks later...