Well, I'm getting caught for this

ekimmak

I had a few cheat but for me I'm looking forward to getting caught on my full DS JC. My DS JC did the romance with Nadia (totally took advantage of her after a certain event occurred), then did the Lana romance. When/if he's confronted by Nadia about it he'll just be really horrible and tell her to go away and that he never really cared, who said a JC had to be nice ;) Edited by BlueShiftRecall

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a few cheat but for me I'm looking forward to getting caught on my full DS JC. My DS JC did the romance with Nadia (totally took advantage of her after a certain event occurred), then did the Lana romance. When/if he's confronted by Nadia about it he'll just be really horrible and tell her to go away and that he never really cared, who said a JC had to be nice ;)

Are you sure you ran a JC and not an Inquisitor in disguise haha?

I will have to check back once the expansion is released to see what Jaesa thinks of cheating Warriors, on the one hand she seemed up for sharing with Vette, but you later get a email from Jaesa showing she is mega jealous when she thought you were cheating on her?? Edited by Jedi_riches

I will have to check back once the expansion is released to see what Jaesa thinks of cheating Warriors, on the one had she seemed up for sharing with Vette, but you later get a email from Jaesa showing she is mega jealous when she thought you were cheating on her??

I think she will mainly be angry you didn't share your Sith Lord with her, though she might still try to cauterize your balls with her lightsaber?

I found the relationship between my Darth Imperius and Theron Shan to be a case of trying to seduce him to the Empire. Although she's basically done anyone and everyone who was attractive and willing (which is basically all options except the cyborg Imperial officer on Nar Shaddaa), the only time anything significant developed was with the Republic SIS guy. The looks helped and the pedigree was a bonus.

If that conversation never comes up, fine. If it does, she'll make decisions accordingly.

I do hope that one [Flirt] doesn't immediately flip the romance trigger, though. Some characters (heck some people, even) tend to naturally flirt a lot.