Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Eric, can you give us an update on the Alliance, Datacrons, Characters Slots?

PavSalco

We are one month away from the expansion release and we still don't know how the Alliance works. We haven't seen any update on the datacrons nor on the character slots. Are you going to show the Alliance on your upcoming stream and answer the questions regarding these two other matters?

Hey Kurin,

Influence in simple terms, is affection under a different name. There were some system reasons why we made the name change but ultimately it functions in largely the same way. We will likely talk more about Influence when we talk about your Character's Alliance.

We are very actively looking to put Legacy-wide Datacrons into Knights of the Fallen Empire! We know this has been widely requested for many years and so the Design team is working as we speak to get it in.

As always, this is not a guarantee that it will make it in, but the team is hard at work to make it happen :rak_03:.

In talking with the development team, the plan is to increase the subscriber maximum character limit per server by 2 for the Fallen Empire launch. Not confirmation it will happen, but it is definitely their goal!
Edited by PavSalco

They never post on Sundays, so wouldn't expect an answer until Monday.

3. The quote you are using, which was back in 2014, was answered 3 months ago.

Hey folks,I know that this raised the question of character limits as well. In talking with the development team, the plan is to increase the subscriber maximum character limit per server by 2 for the Fallen Empire launch. Not confirmation it will happen, but it is definitely their goal!

-eric

Perhaps we will know more in the upcomming Cantina, it feels like it will be a huge information event.

I think the info about Datacrons and Characters Slots can be give on the forums. I could understand delaying the Alliance guide for the cantina though.

I think the info about Datacrons and Characters Slots can be give on the forums. I could understand delaying the Alliance guide for the cantina though.

I think they could have given us a big information update like yesterday, so we know what will happen and change :tran_wink:

Perhaps they have not decided yet what they will do

i am not expecting any information on this for at least 3 weeks, thats 2 weeks from the finish line where all this details will come out as early access then hits the players. however its possible not every bit of information will be revealed even with early access, it may come out during the early access days for what remains.

anyways, 5 weeks for early access - 6weeks for everyone else. 2 weeks still to go on the details of the class changes to come yet ending with the connie/inquis class changes being that finale before moving on.

still time left to reveal the details. they will reveal them, just need to do as yoda says sometimes: patience.

Perhaps we will know more in the upcomming Cantina, it feels like it will be a huge information event.

Therein lies your problem. Tell, how many days are there between the NYCC and KOTFE launch? It'll be an information overdose if they do it and has a huge risk of backfiring.

Edit: Patience is one thing. Failing to manage time is a whole another thing.

Edited by Cuiwe

That's the problem. Before every Cantina Event people have expected that we will get some type of big information event, and it hasn't happened so far. I for one am not holding my breath that this one will be any different than SDCC, Gamescom, or the Livestream

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.