Fast Valor?

Elemutation

Hi, I've just returned to the game after trying it out over a year ago. I recently got my powertech up to lv 50, and collected a full set of battlemaster gear off the GTN, mainly for the aesthetics. I've been wanting to use it, but the valor requirement of 60 is a pretty big obstacle. I've done a few warzones and reached valor level 10, but I was wondering if there was a faster way to get my valor level up, other than getting creamed over and over again in WZs. I'm willing to grind my rank up warzoning, I was just curious if there was a more efficient method.

You can buy Valor Boosts on the GTN, if I am not mistaken, they give like 10 or 25% I think more for 1, or 3 hours. Honestly though, if your in sub 60 pvp as it sounds like, just make sure EVER slot is full and doesn't have any expertise in it. Lvling from 50-60 should take long and you don't need valour for gear at 60, so save up about 27k in WZ comms and you'll be fully min/maxed and geared at 60

Hi, I've just returned to the game after trying it out over a year ago. I recently got my powertech up to lv 50, and collected a full set of battlemaster gear off the GTN, mainly for the aesthetics. I've been wanting to use it, but the valor requirement of 60 is a pretty big obstacle. I've done a few warzones and reached valor level 10, but I was wondering if there was a faster way to get my valor level up, other than getting creamed over and over again in WZs. I'm willing to grind my rank up warzoning, I was just curious if there was a more efficient method.

Yeah, I did the same on my Sorc... Right now I'm sporting a full Battlemaster set on him aswell, when I don't want to use my Dark Reaver as appearance. :cool:

However, the problem is, to get Valor 60 all you can do is play PvP. ANd it does take soem time if you start from 0 as you did. Winning or losing doesn't matter that much, as long as you can get some Valor - which grows depending on Medals. The more medals, the more Valor. Winning does net some more Valor than losing, but nothing gamebreaking.

That said, I took my Sorc to Valor 90 without those Valor Boosts, so I can't really say if/how much they help in speeding that up... Feel free to grab a few at a reasonable price and use them, however, it won't hurt. :D