With 4.0 we'll have three rootbreaks in Heroic. PLEASE consider changing this.

DynamiCtagez

Talking about PvP here.

As the title says, we'll have three rootbreaks, two of them on a 45sec CD (Camo and Dash) and one on a 30sec CD (Predation). This sounds pretty good on paper, it's just that we'll only be able to access two of them and'll have to waste both of our Heroic points, since all three are in Heroic.

Every other Melee class will have either a baseline rootbreak or one in Skillful/Masterful with 4.0. Marauders are the ONLY class that won't. Please consider moving Expunging Camo up to Skillful to replace Stoic/Brazen, which should become a passive (but hey, we 've been repeating this since 3.0). Or make Camo break roots baseline. Or make the new Dash break roots baseline. Or make Predation break roots baseline. Idc what exactly it is you do, but please give us some rootbreak that's not in Heroic.

Some additional suggestions, just as a reminder about what everyone has been repeating since 3.0. None of this will probably happen, but might as well try again:

• merge the Leg Slash utilities into one Heroic utility
  • make Contemplation/Brooding baseline
  • give Carnage a bit more burst, so the class can be used in group ranked again
  • make Anni/Watchman self-heals health based again
  • remove Anni/Watchman DoT-spread as it's close to useless and give us something to compensate for the "loss", be it slightly more damage, burst, or something else
  • get rid of Force Rend/Force Melt

Edited by DynamiCtagez

well...you started off with some mostly okay suggestions, but then veered off into full retard. bw is not going to remove dot spread. because they are not going to remove dot spread, they can't give anni more damage single target damage or else it would be op. bw is not going to get rid of force rend, our 3.0 signature move.

ppl have been complaining about all of this since 3.0, but bw does not care. learn to live with it or don't.

they can't give anni more damage single target damage or else it would be op

You seem to forget I'm talking about PvP. Anni is the worst spec out of the three for PvP. Increasing damage or burst slightly is definitely not gonna make it OP lol. I should've probably worded it better by saying "effective damage", as the build-up for Anni is way too long and you will almost never be able to access the specs full damage potential in PvP. Reducing the build-up time would already result in increased single target damage for PvP.

ppl have been complaining about all of this since 3.0, but bw does not care. learn to live with it or don't.

Might as well repeat it again, just copy pasted anyway. Don't worry, I already "live" with it, I don't even play my Sent or Marauder anymore, as I pretty much only login for group ranked and Marauders are useless there if against half-decent teams with Sorcs/Snipers.

I'd say make the Camo root break baseline, the Predation Talents get merged into 1 Heroic Utility, and the Mad Dash one stay a Heroic. That would give us 1 Rootbreak Baseline, and 2 Heroic ones.

Sounds good.

Edited by DynamiCtagez

The issue I'm seeing is why someone would take the new root break from Mad Dash over the one from Predation... BW basically wasted a new Heroic Utility slot... Predation is on a 30 sec CD, Mad Dash is on a 45 sec CD... That's not really a tiebreaker. I'm still taking Relentless, Unbound and Undying as my Utilities regardless. At least I have a new ability as a filler -_- Edited by Nelfrey

What are you guys talking about? Sents are already OP, we should nerf Transendence and put any kind of Centering generation into Heroic utility to bring us back to the others' level. Sorcs on the other hand need even more mobility, they are a ranged class after all, so 20s CD on MI breaker is totally balanced compared to our CDs. Edited by jauvtus

What are you guys talking about? Sents are already OP, we should nerf Transendence and put any kind of Centering generation into Heroic utility to bring us back to the others' level. Sorcs on the other hand need even more mobility, they are a ranged class after all, so 20s CD on MI breaker is totally balanced compared to our CDs.

2/10. I came back to reread after the first phrase, but you never caught me.