The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Helmet Request

AtrixNokor

I have been playing the game for a long time now and I know that it takes place way before the original three movies' timeline but I can't help but want this.

I am a die hard Imperial Guard fan, read the crimson empire, ect ect. This game allows you to make allot of different looks, I mean I saw a guy running around as Dante from Devil may cry, but I die inside that I can't make a real looking imperial guard. The way they are depicted in game is alright but the helmets kill me.

I would buy hundreds of cartel packs just to get a helm like this if they'd simply release the model for the game.

http://images.buystarwarscostumes.com/products/9129/1-1/authentic-imperial-guard-helmet.jpg

There are two helmets that get close but just don't cut it. The primary being the Cassus Fett helm. That is by far the closest I can get and why I bought it. Though it has glaring issues to me in cut scenes, the "T" visor, clipping issues on chest pieces, the seem lines where the helmet is "sewn together or attached" and the shape to a degree.

The second not great option is the Revered Seer's helm but those flaws are even more glaring. The horns, the lack of visor over the eyes, and ultimately its hood look is less sleek looking than a true Imperial Guard Helm.

I know some will just say oh well the game gives allot and they can't please everyone but I seriously would die happy having that helm placed in the game lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...