So Voidstar or Civil War?

SOULCASTER

So now that the devs have removed all of the other warzones from the queue, which one is your favorite warzone?

Post here!

lol -- I feel your pain. the "random" maps need to actually be less random. maybe a client side flag that tells the server how many times you've been in the same WZ in a row. then if 4 or more players have the same value, that particular map is skipped? it's kinda complex to weave most of the work into the server side, but if they could find a way to work it into the client side, I wouldn't mind an extra minute or two wait if it meant not playing AHG for the 3rd and 4th times in a row.

edit: I think I prefer Corellia Square and NC/CW. (the common denominator is open space to make space/isolate/kite). not a fan of the scoring on CW though. becomes a waste of time half of the time.

Edited by foxmob

Play Repub on PoT5 and it is arenas regardless outside of prime time. Just not enough players to fill an 8 man team.

lol that's amusing.

Yeah, all I get is Voidstars and Civil wars. Earlier the other day I left a voidstar, got another voidstar, left that, got a civil war, left that, got a voidstar, left that got a Novare Coast.

I haven't seen original huttball or an arena in forever. I HATE voidstar. Voidstar should be this: put everyone in the last room, and it starts and ends there. Increase the data-core cap to like maybe 6 seconds. That should be voidstar, not the other 14 rooms that just have people quitting the warzone non stop. Some voidstars especailly horrible ones where no one can kill anything last FOREVER. Horrible warzone.

Any and all of the SWG team warzones are better than all of the swtor warzones (except huttball). Would love to have an SWG Bunker assault in this game. I HATE these multi objective warzones. They have been utter crap ever since they removed 8v8 ranked.

Edited by SOULCASTER

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.