No Nico for me?

PedgeJameson

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's possible he's about as interesting as Treek or HK-51, in which case it's not really a tragedy. It's also possible he'll be available through CM, though they haven't taken that route with any previous "gifts".

Though really, you don't have much reason to be upset. The deadline was announced before the promotion even began, and then it was extended to boot.

Well it's possible he's about as interesting as Treek or HK-51, in which case it's not really a tragedy. It's also possible he'll be available through CM, though they haven't taken that route with any previous "gifts".

Though really, you don't have much reason to be upset. The deadline was announced before the promotion even began, and then it was extended to boot.

Some of us had stuff to do. Dull the claws down a bit.

Edited by PedgeJameson

Job, death in family. Oh wait this is the world of MMO's. I'm not allowed a break.

You're allowed a break. However, subbing would take MAYBE 60 seconds on a slow connection. Surely if it was important to you it could have been slotted into your busy schedule? Got a smart phone? Laptop? Work computer perhaps?

You're allowed a break. However, subbing would take MAYBE 60 seconds on a slow connection. Surely if it was important to you it could have been slotted into your busy schedule? Got a smart phone? Laptop? Work computer perhaps?

How many computers I have access to is not important when it pertains to very bad personal timing. You are a very toxic person to take such an angle.

I don't expect Bioware to give an exception to everyone who says they had a death in the family.

I also don't, however, have any reason to doubt him about it, and frankly I completely understand how the loss of someone close would make a person completely forget about something like a video game's sub deadline for free goodies in the game.

Kinda this, sorry about the death, but you had a month or two to set things up... You do know you can resub via the swtor website on your phone during a toilet break right? :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I don't expect Bioware to give an exception to everyone who says they had a death in the family.

I also don't, however, have any reason to doubt him about it, and frankly I completely understand how the loss of someone close would make a person completely forget about something like a video game's sub deadline for free goodies in the game.

Thank you. :)

Kinda this, sorry about the death, but you had a month or two to set things up... You do know you can resub via the swtor website on your phone during a toilet break right? :p

Or just keep the sub going while he's away on personal issues or just in case he forgets.

Oh I totally don't expect or wish that. I was just saying it was kinda a downer that of all the things to miss, a companion would be one. Never thought they would use that one as a subscriber reward.

Job, death in family. Oh wait this is the world of MMO's. I'm not allowed a break.

The world doesn't revolve around you. Life isn't fair. Frankly, I don't care. It's your problem. We all have our own problems from gf/bf issues, death in family, jobs, ect. I miss out on the last sub rewards in march, the color crystal. You don't see me making threads that I missed the reward because I recognize that some times you need to focus on an issue you are facing in life, which is more important. No I don't regret not getting that reward because real life is more important than some trivial in game item. In life you can't always have your cake and eat. I wouldn't mind if they sold the crystal or nico on the cm, but it's not my call. I would let it go and if it happens, it happens.

Edited by Knockerz

The world doesn't revolve around you. Life isn't fair. Frankly, I don't care. It's your problem. We all have our own problems from gf/bf issues, death in family, jobs, ect. I miss out on the last sub rewards in march, the color crystal. You don't see me making threads that I missed the reward because I recognize that some times you need to focus on an issue you are facing in life, which is more important. No I don't regret not getting that reward because real life is more important than some trivial in game item. In life you can't always have your cake and eat. I wouldn't mind if they sold the crystal or nico on cm, but that isn't my decision. I would let it go and if it happens, it happens.

I totally see your point, the thread did come off as whiny didn't it. Well it happens, snooze I lose. Just surprising they went with a companion is all. I figured I would miss out on something rudimentary.

Well there's a good way to end it on a more positive note. Next time I'll keep one ear to the ground. :D

Edited by PedgeJameson

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.