The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth marr vs darth sidious

sithlordwulf

Idk so many of you SWTOR fanboys think marr would even stand a chance against sidious if it was just pure lightsaber combat of course marr would stand a great chance . But sidious wouldn't even let him get close ! Don't say that marr is a better force user you are a disgrace if you think that . Sidious could bring down entire fleets with his force storm plus he was so evil his would lived on through death . Marr is good but not that good .

I read somewhere on the forums that Darth Marr was on the dark council for 50 years....that might not be true ofcourse, but if it it makes Marr if not powerful then very intelligent to stay there for so long imo...and that is probably why people consider him powerful...

....otherwise...I don't know: why do you people consider Darth Marr to be something so much....he does seem to have the final say in what the DC do and....his armour makes him pretty intimidating, but.....?

Edited by Saelinne

I read somewhere on the forums that Darth Marr was on the dark council for 50 years....that might not be true ofcourse, but if it it makes Marr if not powerful then very intelligent to stay there for so long imo...and that is probably why people consider him powerful...

....otherwise...I don't know: why do you people consider Darth Marr to be something so much....he does seem to have the final say in what the DC do and....his armour makes him pretty intimidating, but.....?

Due to the nature of the time Marr lives in and due to the nature of his job and how long he had it, he must be very powerful by default. Powerful enough for Sidious to not rolfstomp him, but have an actual fight at least.

Also... this thread is silly. There is no doubt Sidious is more powerful. OP, the people in general chat were trolling most likely.

Edited by Kaedusz

Actually, it's been proven time and time again that Darth Sidious would win against Vitiate.

Unless they were to actually fight there is no way to really prove anything. Hearsay is not proof by any means. Vitiate is good enough to at least go the distance with Sidious. Marr on the other hand is not in the same league.

Darth Marr Vs Darth Maul would be a more debatable thread.

Edited by DARTHOSIRUS

Unless they were to actually fight there is no way to really prove anything. Hearsay is not proof by any means. Vitiate is good enough to at least go the distance with Sidious. Marr on the other hand is not in the same league.

Darth Marr Vs Darth Maul would be a more debatable thread.

Hmm no I think marr would outright beat maul . Maul is just a a blitz lightsaber combat attacker and marr would use force push to throw him around .and marr is the better tactical mind .