The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sleeker costumes

An awful lot of the sets are robes, which is very Star Warsy, but the Imperial Agent in particular would benefit from a wardrobe that was more form fitting and had less bits and bobs on it.

Also, the Eighties have been calling and they want their shoulder pads back.

Ideally, what I'd love is a set of clothes that scream practicality. Or a catsuit. But only for both sexes.

This is Star Wars! I'm not an anime style fan, but if they decided to do anything remotely close, they'd probably also add one 3 ft long shoulder pad, a butt flap, and an antenna on her back. The dev team doesn't release anything really nice, because people would buy it, equip it, and stop buying other new armor sets. Edited by LadyVix

This is Star Wars! I'm not an anime style fan, but if they decided to do anything remotely close, they'd probably also add one 3 ft long shoulder pad, a butt flap, and an antenna on her back. The dev team doesn't release anything really nice, because people would buy it, equip it, and stop buying other new armor sets.

Well, they could do that outfit I linked without it looking anime, not sure I thought the pic looked anime though.