Did Vitiate really achieve "TRUE" immortality?

Slowpokeking

We can see that Valkorion did get older in the trailer over time. Vitiate was also keep switching bodies as his "voice". After he was defeated by the JK, he didn't really get some old body back. His essence went to Yavin and got released by Revan. On Ziost we didn't see his corporal body either, he was possessing a lot of people.

Maybe the tale of Nathema wasn't really what happened, it's just some old tale? Maybe all Vitiate had achieved was the essence transfer ability?

The encyclopedia said the lives on Nathema "would prolong his life for centuries", not saying it would make him immortal.

Edited by Slowpokeking

You're completely ignoring that Vitiate made several other beings live hundreds of years. If he wanted a body to live forever, he could probably make it so. His "True Voice," likely being the body he wanted to live forever.

Extend life does not mean being immortal. The Dread Masters gained extended lifespan through the study of Phobis devices. But are they immortal? Not likely. Darth Krayt also lived much longer than humans should have.

On a side note, there was cut content for Ziost where we were actually meant to see his manifested body sitting on a throne - in an area I believe they simply didn't do in the end. I remember hearing and reading something on that matter but can't find an exact quote right now haha.

Extend life does not mean being immortal. The Dread Masters gained extended lifespan through the study of Phobis devices. But are they immortal? Not likely. Darth Krayt also lived much longer than humans should have.

Yeah, living hundreds of years without changing at all is evidence of immortality until shown otherwise. It's not likely that we'll see this story go on until the end of time to find out, so I think it's safe to make the assumption until shown otherwise.

Yeah, living hundreds of years without changing at all is evidence of immortality until shown otherwise. It's not likely that we'll see this story go on until the end of time to find out, so I think it's safe to make the assumption until shown otherwise.

We can see how much Dark corruption is on the Voice(JK story). Valkorion does get older in the trailer as well.

On a side note, there was cut content for Ziost where we were actually meant to see his manifested body sitting on a throne - in an area I believe they simply didn't do in the end. I remember hearing and reading something on that matter but can't find an exact quote right now haha.

Where did you get the info on cut content>?

We can see how much Dark corruption is on the Voice(JK story). Valkorion does get older in the trailer as well.

The Voice being corrupted has no impact on the point I just made, or the age of the body, and Valkorion being called "the Immortal Emperor" is just a title. Taking some outside sources I'm not at liberty to use here, even then he's lived a long time and the aging only happened relatively recently. Either way, to judge, we'd have to know everything about Vitiate and we don't. But the others are clearly immortal, for all intents and purposes.

The Voice being corrupted has no impact on the point I just made, or the age of the body, and Valkorion being called "the Immortal Emperor" is just a title. Taking some outside sources I'm not at liberty to use here, even then he's lived a long time and the aging only happened relatively recently. Either way, to judge, we'd have to know everything about Vitiate and we don't. But the others are clearly immortal, for all intents and purposes.

Too much corruption=Accelerate aging like in Dark Empire.

Valkorion is Vitiate.

If he had, the next three thousand years would have been different. Therefore, I prophesize that a Chosen One(s) shalt deliver a fatal blow under some appropriate circumstance that proves Vitiate's mortality.

Immortality/Invincibility isn't the same thing. An immortal can still be killed.

If he had, the next three thousand years would have been different. Therefore, I prophesize that a Chosen One(s) shalt deliver a fatal blow under some appropriate circumstance that proves Vitiate's mortality.

A lack of activity from him during the Galactic Civil War era doesn't necessarily mean he's dead. Star Wars lore is littered with darksiders who retreat into the shadows for centuries/millennia. Hell, until Sidious started making moves, the Jedi thought the Sith had been extinct for a thousand years.

Unless you'd entertain the though that he is known as Palpatine. There's still a Chosen One then.