Nico Okarr's blaster set

Facotix

That's a good question, if it's a legacy weapon that might be cool. It would be good to know if all the gifts for subscribing leading up to the new expansion will be coming in a crate that each character will get or you choose who gets what in a legacy fashion.

That's a good question, if it's a legacy weapon that might be cool. It would be good to know if all the gifts for subscribing leading up to the new expansion will be coming in a crate that each character will get or you choose who gets what in a legacy fashion.

I hope they make that

I'm pretty sure it will be giving in the mail to all current characters you have at the time of release in October plus it will be giving in the mail to any new characters you make in the future.. Kinda like they do the "Founder" title and stuff like that..

I have a question regarding the blasters as well. My subscription expired today and I was unable to renew it for some reason. The website wouldn't accept my credit card. The same on I've been using to subscribe for 2 years now. Naturally, this made me desperate as it meant I would miss the promotion. As a result, I used a referral link to get 7 free days of subscription. Will I still be getting the blasters? Or do I have to be a proper subscriber?

I have a question regarding the blasters as well. My subscription expired today and I was unable to renew it for some reason. The website wouldn't accept my credit card. The same on I've been using to subscribe for 2 years now. Naturally, this made me desperate as it meant I would miss the promotion. As a result, I used a referral link to get 7 free days of subscription. Will I still be getting the blasters? Or do I have to be a proper subscriber?

It would be a safer bet to call customer service, explain to them that you intended to pay but your auto-renew bugged out. They want your money- and will rectify the problem

Edited by DNGDangerous

If you're planning to sub for at least another two months and you live in the US, a digital game time card is another option. (Amazon sells these -- they send you a game time code you can redeem instantly through your account on the SWTOR website.)

New here so I have a question, I have been a subscriber for the last two months and will be for a little over two more months (longer if I have any say) but do these items come at the end of the promotion or on/after the day in question for each item? (i.e. when the new update goes live...) :confused:

I have not been in the forums much and am not use to finding items here yet. Thanks for any help here folks.

New here so I have a question, I have been a subscriber for the last two months and will be for a little over two more months (longer if I have any say) but do these items come at the end of the promotion or on/after the day in question for each item? (i.e. when the new update goes live...) :confused:

I have not been in the forums much and am not use to finding items here yet. Thanks for any help here folks.

The items will arrive in the mail when the expansion launches.

20 October for the early access or 27 October for the normal launch.

If you stay subscribed you will get them 20 October.

Edited by Icestar

The items will arrive in the mail when the expansion launches.

20 October for the early access or 27 October for the normal launch.

If you stay subscribed you will get them 20 October.

Thanks, my current subscription ends in November so no issues there. I read the information given and how, or when, you get the items was never mentioned. Also I now have their twitter followed so I hope that helps some.

and how, or when, you get the items was never mentioned.

The information regarding this can be found here

"3. How do I obtain my Knights of the Fallen Empire Pre-Launch Reward items?

If you have an active subscription from August 10 through October 19, 2015, you will receive your Pre-Launch Reward items via in-game mail at the start of Early Access on October 20, 2015.

If you are not eligible for Early Access, you will receive your rewards via in-game mail on October 27, 2015. "

Edited by Icestar

If you were subscribed during the promotion and then created new characters after the 31 of august, would the new characters also get the items assuming that the items are given to all characters?

New characters do get the items. All my recent characters have gotten items from Collector's Edition, Hutt Cartel, and Galactic Starfighter.

I missed the cutoff for Nicko's Coat since my subscription is about to run up and I am not thinking of re-subbing. Do you think you will still be able to buy the coat on the CM or GTN?

Doubt it as far as the GTN goes. Such perk items are usually Bind on Pickup or Bound to Legacy. Whether they'll bring out this stuff as Cartel Market items is anyone's guess. Might tee off some of the people who subscribed specifically to get these 'exclusive' items if they did. Probably would be some kind of uproar. At the very least they'd perhaps recolour them or something, to make them different from the subscriber perk versions.

I missed the cutoff for Nicko's Coat since my subscription is about to run up and I am not thinking of re-subbing. Do you think you will still be able to buy the coat on the CM or GTN?

I think those items will be BoP. Which means once you pick them up from the mail/CM collection they are bound.

I could be wrong about this, but I think Eric already mentioned something along those lines: A seven day referral subscription does not make you eligible for the reward, even if the subscription is covering the deadline date. I'll look for it.

• 2 weeks later...