What is Seeker Droid and Macrobinoculars?

Reeny

They are optional.

They provide a fun minigame (well, fun, it depends on if you enjoy exploration), and the storyline is also interesting as well

Seeker droid provides some interesting armors - Dreadseed Armor / Star Forager armor, and some nice mounts

Macrobinoculars provide some very cool missions that require people working together and jumping around. They also provide option to find more information about your surroundings, unlocking new codex entries and stuff like that. They also help you find places to dig for treasure with Seeker Droid.

They are optional.

They provide a fun minigame (well, fun, it depends on if you enjoy exploration), and the storyline is also interesting as well

Seeker droid provides some interesting armors - Dreadseed Armor / Star Forager armor, and some nice mounts

Macrobinoculars provide some very cool missions that require people working together and jumping around. They also provide option to find more information about your surroundings, unlocking new codex entries and stuff like that. They also help you find places to dig for treasure with Seeker Droid.

Ok so to recap

Macrobinoculars is a group quest

Seeker droids can be done solo

Is this correct?

Never done either because I was told a long time ago that they were both groups only.

EDIT

Having looked at the armour and mounts, they not something I would want to have but new quests would be nice while we await the new xpac.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

They both can be done solo except for final quests.

For last part you need group of 2-3 people for Seeker Droid and group of 4 people for macrobinocular who can talk together cause you need some coordination and is good if you know tactics.

Thank u!

Guess i'll pass on these quests.

They are optional.

Even though the answers have been given already, I just want to add that these missions are amongst my favourite ones in this game. The stories were interesting and if you don't use help from walkthroughs, you have quite some puzzling and seeking to do on various planets. I can strongly recommend playing these missions with one character. More characters might quickly become tedious. But with one it's a must, imho. :)

Ok so to recap

Macrobinoculars is a group quest

Seeker droids can be done solo

Is this correct?

Never done either because I was told a long time ago that they were both groups only.

Both seeker and binocular missions are generally solo missions, except few specific ones in their own storylines.

As long as you have them, there are other daily/weekly quests in some planets that utilize macrobinoculars and seeker droid. These are separate from the actual 'storyline' that you get when you first get the missions. Theres also a whole reputation faction that gives binocular/seeker missions and gives special vendor rewards as long you have done enough of those missions. I forget what it was called... GSI, galactic solutions industries? The vendors are in Nar Shaddaa.

Edited by Karkais