ToFN solo ranked. It's time to give up and go TRE

Ramhez

Also maybe to ruin a certain guild which whines about my team playing fotm while they are playing pt/sniper, I love Japanese celebrities :rolleyes:

Yus, we will cam and rekt'em with 2 x lethality operative, much dots, much derp and much hate on that u-cant-play-dots-cuz-we-dont-want-to-lose server ;)

few weeks now, as have Lacoste, Imba and a few others.

Cause these folks don't sync-q. And when you break their sync and make them play against each other they don't stop qing. No, not at all. ;)

PS: Question to folks above, how does it exactly feel breaking the sync-q and winning your teammates with the help of the outliers?

What the hell man, now we just moved over to TRE to farm some rating, and you aren't even coming...?

You know what is the funniest thing for us and the saddest for your guildies, that when they lose to some 4 randoms with the only coordination of chat and follow target, then they stop qing. This is the true quality of your guildmates ;), can't even win a game Vs 4 good randoms ;). LOL.

PS: Might have saved the screenshot somewhere, but wonder if that would apply for a ban.

PPS: What happened to the quality of your guild nowadays, they used to be good in the days of ranked wzs.

Cause these folks don't sync-q. And when you break their sync and make them play against each other they don't stop qing. No, not at all. ;)

PS: Question to folks above, how does it exactly feel breaking the sync-q and winning your teammates with the help of the outliers?

Blame bioware, if they would spend some $$$ to improve matchmaking and/or making megaservers and other stuff, instead of working exclusively on cartel market packs for ppl who like waste an entire salary for reskins, maybe they wouldn't be able to synch q like theres no tomorrow :p.

The sad truth is ( and i like the game), they are treating this game like a shop, 0 new content in a yera, but how many packs they released since 3.0 ? MEDITATE

Edited by xX-Archangel-Xx

You know what is the funniest thing for us and the saddest for your guildies, that when they lose to some 4 randoms with the only coordination of chat and follow target, then they stop qing. This is the true quality of your guildmates ;), can't even win a game Vs 4 good randoms ;). LOL.

PS: Might have saved the screenshot somewhere, but wonder if that would apply for a ban.

PPS: What happened to the quality of your guild nowadays, they used to be good in the days of ranked wzs.

I know this seems like a cheap copout explaination from me, and it probably is, but some of the players on TRE are so mind-boggling awful at the game, that, well... they simply cannot be carried. I had a sorc healer who got globalled by two sins in the first round, and in the second round he got survived 10 seconds longer, and then he just left. You can't carry that, not when you're up against half decent players.

And before you say it was a full MVPs you beat, no, we're only 4 players on TRE, and we've yet to get a match together (all 4 of us, that is)

I had a sorc healer who got globalled by two sins in the first round, and in the second round he got survived 10 seconds longer, and then he just left. You can't carry that, not when you're up against half decent players.

You mean the game where you lost the second round from a 3v2 position with 2 (trash guild) sorcs and a sin, then u cried and called me a bad wintrader in saychat before leaving? lol :rolleyes:

also myzling, I actually want a good server to play solo ranked on because when you have fair games full of good players I enjoy it. Atm I'm playing on a sent and scoundrel that I already ruined my rating on tofn with, I already got tier 1 on multiple chars, idc. It's alot more fun than regs precisely because I don't take it too seriously

For people just reading this, ToFN sucks, come try TRE solo ranked, it's 90cc, transfer a char you don't play much and queue up, either faction. Tell your friends ;)

You mean the game where you lost the second round from a 3v2 position with 2 (trash guild) sorcs and a sin, then u cried and called me a bad wintrader in saychat before leaving? lol :rolleyes:

Now you're just spinning the incident and putting words in my mouth.

I know this seems like a cheap copout explaination from me, and it probably is, but some of the players on TRE are so mind-boggling awful at the game, that, well... they simply cannot be carried. I had a sorc healer who got globalled by two sins in the first round, and in the second round he got survived 10 seconds longer, and then he just left. You can't carry that, not when you're up against half decent players.

And before you say it was a full MVPs you beat, no, we're only 4 players on TRE, and we've yet to get a match together (all 4 of us, that is)

a) Playing with bad players and carrying them (or not) is part of solo-q. There is no excuse for q-syncing; or at least if you go ahead and do it, don't brag about your rating and think you are good ;).

b) A 2k+ rating sorc healer did 100 hps not in one round but in both. I guess q-syncing and get carried helps that 2k+ rating now which only confirms (a).

c) Your gmates were beat in ToFN.

a) Playing with bad players and carrying them (or not) is part of solo-q. There is no excuse for q-syncing; or at least if you go ahead and do it, don't brag about your rating and think you are good ;).

b) A 2k+ rating sorc healer did 100 hps not in one round but in both. I guess q-syncing and get carried helps that 2k+ rating now which only confirms (a).

c) Your gmates were beat in ToFN.

I don't understand B...?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.