EGA'ers: Bug Exploitation - Latercomer's miss out on the powerleveling :)!

Nanglez

Does it realy matter ?

Personaly, i feel sorry for those people exploiting for fast level gains. They're missing all the story of the game.

How will it adversely impact your gameplay if there are already high levels ?

Yes exploits should be fixed, but this has been pointed out in several threads so i'm fairly certain BW are at least aware of the problem.

This thread realy just sounds like a 'boo hoo why can't i have free exp too' load of cow manure

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

haha blinded fate. pathetic really, noone will get banned for this as its impossible to tell who abused it vs those who just played for pvp.ALso, banning ppl who paid 5$ ? lol right.

That's why they do a character wipe and hotfix the issue. Herp derp.

Edited by AkilZodiac

Firstly how do you know they are not working on a fix? Do you work for them? Second, you think they press a magic button and it is fixed?

I posted several times during beta about the space powerleveling, i never got to try pvp during my beta weekend, but if i had, i would have submitted a ticket about that as well. This is all disatisfying to me, and i'm really beginning to wonder if i should go see what all this fuss about guild wars 2 is about. And trust me i'm not a fanboy, i hated guild wars 1 bought it and played it for 20 mins. I administrate a forum, and the a few of the regulars won't shut up about it. But this is just for my own personal enjoyment, people can play whatever game they like :)!!

I read the OP's post and I got a great laugh out of it. Nice job. It all boils down to the TLDR: By this weekend there are going to be people all geared out for PvP and ganking lowbies and I won't be one of them! My life is ruined! WAAAAAAAAHHH!

Sorry you miss out on ganking newbs the first weekend of the game. Maybe you can console yourself with the knowledge that you be part of the crowd ganking lowbies on launch day and the game's 2nd weekend. And just think... School is out next week, so you'll be able to gank kids! That should make up for some of the disappointment. :rolleyes:

^ probably in game right now

I thought the whole purpose of a queue system was to wait till there were enough players to join and then the game launches? So my guess is people are queuing up but not joining when the WZ pops? Those that don't join get booted out of the queue after they time out and someone else gets in right? If no one else is getting in then that means the game will prematurely end because of not enough players? So thay means there werent a lot of people queuing up? Which means the WZ wasn't popping very fast to begin with? Edited by BrimstoneAshe

I thought the whole purpose of a queue system was to wait till there were enough players to join and then the game launches? So my guess is people are queuing up but not joining when the WZ pops? Those that don't join get booted out of the queue after they time out and someone else gets in right? If no one else is getting in then that means there werent a lot of people queuing up? Which means the WZ wasn't popping very fast to begin with?

That is the case, yeah. It's people trying to make an issue out of something minor because they're stuck on the forums without anything better to do.

Edited by Wallach

I thought the whole purpose of a queue system was to wait till there were enough players to join and then the game launches? So my guess is people are queuing up but not joining when the WZ pops? Those that don't join get booted out of the queue after they time out and someone else gets in right? If no one else is getting in then that means there werent a lot of people queuing up? Which means the WZ wasn't popping very fast to begin with?

yeah sounds like the whole WZ system doesn't work very well in general

Hello Everyone,

Stephen Reid has commented on this issue,

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.

We are closing this thread at this time and encourage you to direct your discussion to the current thread on the topic. Thank you!