Outlaws Den Open world PvP @ The Harbinger

Jinre_the_Jedi

When: August 21st, 2015 (Friday)

Time: 6pm PST (so 9pm EST/8pm CST)

Where: Outlaws Den

Server: The Harbinger

Bring your best group of 4 or even your whole guild! We're gonna be aiming to have an OwPvP on such a large scale that we crash the swtor servers! I'll make another post as we get closer to the event time and I will be streaming the event as well as having some other's stream their point of view. See ya there!

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

lol @ the idea of open world pvp in SWTOR.

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I’ve dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ◄ ▲▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

Nothing to see here, move along

Bring your best group of 4 or even your whole guild! We're gonna be aiming to have an OwPvP on such a large scale that we crash the swtor servers! I'll make another post as we get closer to the event time and I will be streaming the event as well as having some other's stream their point of view. See ya there!

Friday US time?...

Guess that answers the question of "hey, remember when everyone was rah rah let's all go to Shadowlands? *** happened to those people?"

~150 at a Voss outpost did the trick for pot5 a while back. GL!

Yeah. Cilas used to organize those events. That one was crazy! It was like fighting under strobe lights, FPS was like 1! We crashed that mutha!

I can't remember the name of his guild at the time, might have been <I AM LEGEND>. Back when ranked Huttball was a thing.

I answered my own question... It'll be Saturday 11am AEST... So sad now as I have to travel to Sydney that day and we leave at 12pm :(

Yeah. Cilas used to organize those events. That one was crazy! It was like fighting under strobe lights, FPS was like 1! We crashed that mutha!

I can't remember the name of his guild at the time, might have been <I AM LEGEND>. Back when ranked Huttball was a thing.

Hehe those were fun, got screenshots on another computer of the lag fest. The guy that camped on Ilum and pissed off everyone with an Imp char was RPing on the Pub side. I brought a Sab to that one to help me comp for expected lag but only made it worse ofc. Orbital ticked like once per minute :rak_04:

Edited by Joesixxpack

Hehe those were fun, got screenshots on another computer of the lag fest. The guy that camped on Ilum and pissed off everyone with an Imp char was RPing on the Pub side. I brought a Sab to that one to help me comp for expected lag but only made it worse ofc. Orbital ticked like once per minute :rak_04:

The mighty Quinn! He made Ilum both frustrating and fun.

Haha Orbital Strike was great during that. People would move out of the way so it was like herding cattle. I was using my sniper at the time.

It was a bit of a brutal, one-sided massacre for the imps but we had fun regardless. Next time, maybe consider throwing some of your guild on both sides to even it out a little bit. This was the epitome of group vs pug lol

It was imp v imp at the end, i'll post highlights.