No Top 10 rewards for last conquest event.

Psychopyro

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

Tait and I talked with the team regarding the issue of conquest rewards not being granted properly with Patch 3.3.1. Our plan at this time is to isolate those characters who should have received the reward. Once we know who they are we will generate a script, which once ran, will distribute the rewards to each of those characters.

I do not have an ETA on timing right now, but as soon as Tait or myself hear any updates we will pass them on! In the meantime you do not need to contact CS, as we will grant all of them at one time. Thanks!

-eric

Can you make sure to grant the achievements, too?

Hey folks,

Tait and I talked with the team regarding the issue of conquest rewards not being granted properly with Patch 3.3.1. Our plan at this time is to isolate those characters who should have received the reward. Once we know who they are we will generate a script, which once ran, will distribute the rewards to each of those characters.

I do not have an ETA on timing right now, but as soon as Tait or myself hear any updates we will pass them on! In the meantime you do not need to contact CS, as we will grant all of them at one time. Thanks!

-eric

so its been 6 hrs without a whisper - i love this game but there are serious communication issues. Maybe a company commitment to if we don't have an answer or a time frame maybe an update in 6 hrs (should be enough time to have at least a generalized time frame). I guess I'm just salty but it often seems like we report an issue get the response of ok we know about it, but we're going to go home and just work on it tomorrow, or maybe the next day, or at least eventually. Communication is a big part of CS...

Our guild conquered Nar Shadaa about three weeks ago , no rewards on any of the toons I capped with, no title. The following week our guild conquered Tatooine, no reward for the toon I capped, no title. Last week we were third, no reward for the toons I capped.

I made three tickets, I got a response to all of them , since I submitted them as a bug, they are not forwarded to customer service, so basically I wasted my time. :confused: so I made another ticket today. I guess I learned not to submit tickets as a bug.

This is very irritating, it takes a tremendous effort to coordinate a large group of people to focus on a goal, and when the goal is met, no rewards, people are disappointed :( I hope it's fixed soon, as my guildies are losing faith.

On Monday August 3rd Shadowlands server crashed and nobody got their Conquest rewards on Tuesday August 4th.

Perhaps this time with all of the servers restarting (not just Shadowlands) whatever it was that affected Shadowlands this time affected all the servers? That means it would have been a change uploaded to the servers to take effect upon a restart some time before Aug 3rd. Just a thought.

BTW, tell your CSRs to be a bit more careful. To fix the last time the conquest rewards did not go out, the CSR actually logged in to all my characters at some point. Fine...except he did it on Monday when I had all the crafting ready to turn in on the Tuesday, and I lost it all. Around 250 craftings. So infuriating.

Same thing has happened for INSANE FORCE on THE BASTION

Placed 3rd behind Spouse Aggro and Evolution.

=8-(

i have 5 toons in Evo that made it. nothing. my sorc im not 100% sure was in the top 10 at the end, was 9th last i saw.

exactly. It's like the entire finish of this last round of conquest got wiped or something. 4 toons with goals met; no rewards. No walker on Alderaan. And the usual, we're looking at it but no more information. *sigh*

why this reset...all planet reset, 21 char done, 0 reward, 24h later nothing , no fix in the night

it's on all server

people who connected his character lose the task conquest reward, i hope you 'll take the good list , but i know what it's happend like all time..!

for the guild on top, how could you put the accomplishement whitout restore the top 10 planet, in 3 yearx there's still a lot of bug of succès you don't fix

Or maybe they're busy working on it. Chill out ffs.

*smiles* I know they're working on it and it will happen eventually...

My point is "hey let us know what's going on" I'm sure I'm not the only person who would like a communique with whats going to happen when we're going on 20 hrs with no resolution and no hint at when it will be

UPDATE:

Folks, this may be worse than you think.

Not only did INSANE FORCE on the BASTION not get its guild rewards...

...but now members are reporting they are not getting the correct stronghold bonus markups for this weeks conquest.

A guildie with a 51% percent stronghold bonus is only getting 17%.

I with 38% stronghold bonus am only getting about 10%.

Everyone reporting here should ask their guild to track their stronghold bonus.

=8-(

Hey folks,

-eric

OH MY GOD they'll run a script to reward people. INB4 people that were never on a guild with conquest rewards!

UPDATE:

Folks, this may be worse than you think.

Not only did INSANE FORCE on the BASTION not get its guild rewards...

...but now members are reporting they are not getting the correct stronghold bonus markups for this weeks conquest.

A guildie with a 51% percent stronghold bonus is only getting 17%.

I with 38% stronghold bonus am only getting about 10%.

Everyone reporting here should ask their guild to track their stronghold bonus.

=8-(

I think this is related to hooks. The changed 2 on Yavin (added one, removed one). My wife actually had something in that hook and her's went down.

Tat they made some small hooks that were a pain to work with actually work right again. It may have removed things from those hooks if people had placed things in them before.

This happened to me during the conquest event three weeks ago and four weeks ago. I sent in a CS ticket and they summarily deleted it with a canned response about how it was a bug and not their problem. They told me to put in a bug report and when I did the canned response from that was basically "thanks for your help, don't expect to get any response back about this and don't expect to get any resolution, have a nice day". At that point I wasn't in the mood to try any further avenues to get my stuff.

They are probably going to string us alone for a couple of days this time as well and then say: sorry, couldn't fix it, move on.

Conquest was the only thing I played for lately, tbh, so this bug has made me lose a lot of interest in the game. Think, I'm gonna unsubscribe until expansion.

Any ETA on a fix for our guild conquest reward?? :rak_02:

Agreed any news. Also I think the real question should be, "If last weeks rewards where not given, will this weeks", has the coding broken in general or just because of the update. There are a lot of people still doing conquest for this week and if it broken in general then this post will be the lest of the admins worries.

I take notice that when this bug was first reported, there were 4 remaining business days that overlapped with the conquest week.

Now there are two, and we haven't heard anything since "we're aware of it and will run a script." Sidenote: if it's the same as the nexu script, that doesn't exactly inspire confidence. And we're still in the dark as to when the script might be run; it might just be soon™.

50% of the available time to resolve this issue (before it potentially affects another conquest week) has elapsed with no follow-up.

Edited by AdrianDmitruk