The Best Regs Trolling You Have Ever Seen

JourrnoRush

I'll list a few:

Go to defend a node then get coffee (oopsie poopsie)

Cry wolf about stealth at node to cause mid to fall

Take huttball to wrong side

Pull teammates into fire during huttball

Pass huttball to enemy

Call the wrong side on purpose

Pull teammates over bridge during voidstar

Clicking off guard, then crying about no guard

:rak_02::rak_03::rak_grin:

Me on a madness sorc grouped with friends in an arena (PT tank and sorc heals). rando sorc pugs in with PvE gear on... PT says "rip 47K sorc". Healer says "seriously pvp gear is so cheap right now". Rando sorc gets a bit grumpy. brags about how he pulls good numbers. Round 1 rando sorc has guard and healer up his butt keeping him alive while I am trying to kite a fury mara with a MM sniper free casting on me. Once all cooldowns are blown I'm pretty much dead in the water. My damage numbers aren't great. Rondo out damages me (he was alive twice as long) and immediately proceeds to talk mad sh*t. My tank says ya we were trying to keep you alive... this time we won't bother. Rd 2 rando sorc is globallolololololed. GG Rando sorc accuses us of hacking.... not sure the correlation, but it was funny.

Pull teammates into fire during huttball

First months of HB. *********** "dark Jedi" everywhere. Couldn't beat them so I joined them.

Pass huttball to enemy

This can be funny. Pass to low health red, red pauses to WT* while you HTF, Make Red Pay, catch ball and go score.

Contributin: Stealth commentators. Call incs, maybe, but never interrupt caps or engage. Apparently think their AC is Spy, not Assassin or Scrapper. Likely to bail early after vomiting in chat about how bad everyone else is at helping.

Edited by Joesixxpack