About Darth Baras... (Spoiler)

LinkNukem

Baras is a favorite, it would be great to get an inkling of what's happened to him. His plan was great...if only he'd kept us on the payroll. Ah well.

Baras is one of the greatest self-pwns ever. His plan would have succeeded flawlessly if only he hadn't backstabbed the Warrior because it was Tuesday.

As for what happens to him, probably something like a Belsavis vault. Stasis field behind several layers of locks and guards.

If Bioware really want our classes to have unique experiences in the same story, they should have moments in the expansion where the classes talk to somone important from their story. Like just for the agent or Warrior, they should get to meet Baras/Jadus again in maybe a small conversation to te up the loose ends.

Then I guess it's a no, too bad I really liked the old man... :(

Too bad you must become his enemy no matter the path you choose, I wish DS you would follow him and help him against the Emperor somehow and LS would be he tries to kill you and we get the story we have now.

If Bioware really want our classes to have unique experiences in the same story, they should have moments in the expansion where the classes talk to somone important from their story. Like just for the agent or Warrior, they should get to meet Baras/Jadus again in maybe a small conversation to te up the loose ends.

So like on Rishi?

Baras dies on alternative ending. Jadus is never confirmed. Just vanishes no matter what choices, really. Or escapes. One has a solid fate, the other doesn't... I doubt they'll bring back ones that have been able to be killed on screen.

Edited by Krimlord

Baras dies on alternative ending. Jadus is never confirmed. Just vanishes no matter what choices, really. Or escapes. One has a solid fate, the other doesn't... I doubt they'll bring back ones that have been able to be killed on screen.

That's why I say small conversations JUST for that class. Like if you killed Baras, you visit his ghost for answers. And with the Agent, Jadus is alive no matter what, then goes into hiding after learnign of ewhat the Empeor is up to.

That's why I say small conversations JUST for that class. Like if you killed Baras, you visit his ghost for answers. And with the Agent, Jadus is alive no matter what, then goes into hiding after learnign of ewhat the Empeor is up to.

What if you didn't kill Baras?