I love this game!

andretious

Im 31 years old ive played just about every single mmo to date. I was in a top 30 usa warcraft guild. After warcraft just started to seem old and dated and quite releasing content frequently i decided to try swtor. Im now a level 50 marauder on a pvp server and loving it.

My guild and i have done alot of pvp and pve. Im rank 48 valor in pvp and have done eternity vault on normal to the last boss. I gotta say everything was very enjoyable so far. Sure there are a few bugs and tweaks needed. I already noticed a post about some of the needed fixes so i know bioware is

on top of it.

Im was excited to hear about the new upcoming operation and flashpoints already.

Like i said warcraft fell short on releasing new fresh content frequently. So i think bioware is headed in the right direction.

So far im consumed by this game i cant wait to log on daily!

Im 31 years old ive played just about every single mmo to date. I was in a top 30 usa warcraft guild. After warcraft just started to seem old and dated and quite releasing content frequently i decided to try swtor. Im now a level 50 marauder on a pvp server and loving it.

My guild and i have done alot of pvp and pve. Im rank 48 valor in pvp and have done eternity vault on normal to the last boss. I gotta say everything was very enjoyable so far. Sure there are a few bugs and tweaks needed. I already noticed a post about some of the needed fixes so i know bioware is

on top of it.

Im was excited to hear about the new upcoming operation and flashpoints already.

Like i said warcraft fell short on releasing new fresh content frequently. So i think bioware is headed in the right direction.

/signed

Right there with you. I love this game too. I've never been this engrossed in a MMO story before. I haven't PvP'd yet since beta, but that is a lot of fun too. And yes, I admit that the game is not perfect, there are some bugs for sure, but nothing that has impacted my enjoyment at all.

on top of it.

cant tell if serious.

Edited by DarthDolemite