The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Class story reset

With KOTFE coming, I'd kinda like to replay the class story with my main, since I've forgotten a lot (been a couple of years since release). Creating an new character just for that feels pointless, especially when you already have all classes. Now, I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement, but I think it would be worth it, especially if someone is unhappy with a class story decision he/she made. Edited by DynamiCtagez

With KOTFE coming, I'd kinda like to replay the class story with my main, since I've forgotten a lot (been a couple of years since release). Creating an new character just for that feels pointless, especially when you already have all classes. Now, I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement, but I think it would be worth it, especially if someone is unhappy with a class story decision he/she made.

If you're level 60 how would it work? All the enemies would be under your level by a lot!

If you're level 60 how would it work? All the enemies would be under your level by a lot!

I don't think the OP is looking for a challenge, just the opportunity to re-do the story choices.

I have a couple characters I wouldn't mind doing that with myself, rather than re-rolling.

Edited by Taramayne

Pretty much what was said above: I just wanna replay the story, just for fun, without rolling a new character. And I'm certain I'm not the only one who'd like that.

Story is what made me buy this game in the first place.

Edited by DynamiCtagez

• 2 weeks later...
i wouldn't hold your breath, given the number of alts people roll even with same class odds are more people willing to go that route. the cost of implementing something like this, just not there for a big enough return. especially when the work around is reroll a char.