Datacrons Are For Legacies

EricMusco

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst plan and idea ever.

Once again you reward the lazy, the moaners, the cryers and those that "cannot be bothered". So every single character already created and every single character created in the future will now automatically receive a free set of stat boosts by completing a datacron run once.

Absolutely stupid.

You really are hell-bent on turning this game into a really simply, cookie-cut game after the next expansion aren't you?

All characters the same, all characters having the same stats, bonuses for all.

So, lets begin. I'd like social points applying to all my characters please - I've done the social stuff once, so all characters please. Valor, why should I have to grind myself to 100 on each character? I've done it once so I'd like valor 100 on each character as well.

Come on - make this game simplier. We should only have to do anything in the game once for every single character now and in the future to gain those items.

First yellow post in six days and instead of telling people how they are planning on ruining the game come next expansion that instead use it to announce something that has had plenty of opposition.

But we don't wanna listen to that - there is a vocal minority crying in the corer, pander to their demands instead.

Pathetic BW - if this is the way the game is going.....

And dont forget we need to have all companions at 10,000 when we create a new toon, why should I have to get all those companion gifts again. Also if I have a crafting discipline maxed and want that character to do the smae discipline that should be legacy bound as well so I can select that craft and of course all the recipes I have should be legacy bound as well.

And if I have 196 gear that should be legacy bound as well. Why should i have to even move after creating a character if I have a lvl 65 in the new expansion My new character should start at 65 with everything

First yellow post in six days and instead of telling people how they are planning on ruining the game come next expansion that instead use it to announce something that has had plenty of opposition.

But we don't wanna listen to that - there is a vocal minority crying in the corer, pander to their demands instead.

/signed

Worst plan and idea ever.

Once again you reward the lazy, the moaners, the cryers and those that "cannot be bothered". So every single character already created and every single character created in the future will now automatically receive a free set of stat boosts by completing a datacron run once.

Absolutely stupid.

You really are hell-bent on turning this game into a really simply, cookie-cut game after the next expansion aren't you?

All characters the same, all characters having the same stats, bonuses for all.

So, lets begin. I'd like social points applying to all my characters please - I've done the social stuff once, so all characters please. Valor, why should I have to grind myself to 100 on each character? I've done it once so I'd like valor 100 on each character as well.

Come on - make this game simplier. We should only have to do anything in the game once for every single character now and in the future to gain those items.

Have to agree with this guy a little. Another step in BW simplifying and making them game easier for casuals with not enough patience to leave the fleet and go get them.

Edited by Kakisback

I love how everyone is complaining again about this. We have no idea how it will be implemented, everyone is assuming it will be a full stat boost right @ level 1.

You have no idea and they have given no details how it will be implemented. It may be something that you only earn the stats for when you complete the class missions on the planet. Says as a reward for finishing Tatooine, when you turn in the class mission you get the stats for that plant only.

Or they may do it a different way. I personally don't care, I will manually get them every time I run a planet because I enjoy the fun in getting them so I hope it's a choice of getting them automatically.

But again, wait till they release details first, talk about it.

Edited by Nightblazer

Have to agree with this guy a little. Another step in BW simplifying and making them game easier for casuals with not enough patience to leave the fleet and go get them.

All MMOs do this.. so you guys need to stop acting like it some Greek Tragedy.

And until they have stat/gear/level dispensers on Fleet so that players never need to leave Fleet.. yout last comment is complete hyperbole.

Edited by Andryah

I personally am looking forward to it. I have gotten Datacron Master, however I have many alts 22 on Ebon hawk, and 16 on Shadowlands. I really wasn't looking forward to datacron hunting for them all on every toon. This is a great idea. Thx BW, well done.

Hey folks!

I wanted to pass on a little tidbit that I heard this morning. We are very actively looking to put Legacy-wide Datacrons into Knights of the Fallen Empire! We know this has been widely requested for many years and so the Design team is working as we speak to get it in.

As always, this is not a guarantee that it will make it in, but the team is hard at work to make it happen :rak_03:.

-eric

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Thank you.

Hey folks!

I wanted to pass on a little tidbit that I heard this morning. We are very actively looking to put Legacy-wide Datacrons into Knights of the Fallen Empire! We know this has been widely requested for many years and so the Design team is working as we speak to get it in.

As always, this is not a guarantee that it will make it in, but the team is hard at work to make it happen :rak_03:.

-eric

Thank you very much for this info, hope everything goes well according to the plan!

Except a level 1 character with +160 to their mastery stat + the presence bonuses and their level 1 HK companion = complete trivialization of all low level content and it takes some time before the bonus 'levels off'.

Go play vanilla wow on some private server or something.

Or if you want a challening content, go kill Revan HM.

Dont cry on the forums.

I personally am looking forward to it. I have gotten Datacron Master, however I have many alts 22 on Ebon hawk, and 16 on Shadowlands. I really wasn't looking forward to datacron hunting for them all on every toon. This is a great idea. Thx BW, well done.

I'm with this guy, I have like 30 toons between 4 servers. I have Datacron Master on my main on my main server and picked up the pub specific ones on a pub toon. The prospect of getting every Mastery datacron for every toon is just ridiculous, I have way better ways to spend my time and frankly would just not do it if it was left as-is.

How many toons do you few people who are complaining have, like 4? If I only had a handful of characters it wouldn't bother me to get them all but with the number I have, and growing, it's not a fun prospect it is a chore. And gaming is about FUN not CHORES. If I want chores I'll do housework or put in extra work hours, thanks.

This is great news, after my 12th toon, like 5 or 6 has got all the datacrons......this is GREAT news!!!

And this is purely what I think they will do with the new system, some of them may be mastery based but I think they will throw in some secondary stats like crit, absorption, shield, power, so on. Regardless of how they do the system, after getting them soooo many times on multiple toons I welcome this change, Thanks again BW :)