wheres the prelude

santafaye

sorry but the KOTFE should of had one prelude chapter of our story of us getting caught and put in carb and frozen i would like to know how it happened did we fight our *** off before we got caught it would have been nice to piece it together but its like we get ziost then we are frozen.i dont know but i guess thats star wars so many gaps kinda like the whole C3PO thing with aniken.:(

according to what the devs said our story starts were the video ends and if thats the case we are already frozen

People who were allowed to play some of KOFTE played the part where you are unfrozen and rescued by Lana, stating that that part takes place in chapter 3.

according to what the devs said our story starts were the video ends and if thats the case we are already frozen

Yeah, the cinematic trailer takes place just before we're unfrozen, according to the developers. But the Eternal Empire's successes don't start until after we're captured, between Chapters 2 and 3.

Yeah, the cinematic trailer takes place just before we're unfrozen, according to the developers. But the Eternal Empire's successes don't start until after we're captured, between Chapters 2 and 3.

There is a little issue with that: If Chapters 1 and 2 feature Valkorion and Cyborg Arcann but not Thexan, then they can't precede the Sacrifice trailer. I believe "Sacrifice" will happen at the beginning of Chapter 1 and Marr will take the soon to be Outlander to Zakuul only to be captured.