In Rakata Prime FP, why do we think Revan...

masterceil

...is dead? Last I knew, we were saving him from Maelstrom Prison. I've now played through Knight and Consular stories, and don't recall anything happening between Maelstrom and Rakata to suggest that Revan had died... Did something happen in another FP that just never hits for me or something?

Spoilers obviously welcome, don't just gotta leave the name of the FP or whatever. I'd really rather find out from you lot directly, as the odds of queuing for a specific FP and seeing the story for myself are dismally low on my server : )

On the empire you are tasked with killing him after he goes 'genocidal psycho' mode, I would of prefered that you have a mail or cutscene later in the story that tells you what happened. Because I was sure surprised when my trooper somhow knew about this. ''Uh, when the **** did this happen!?''

Do our rep chars even learn the jedi prisoner's name?

On the empire you are tasked with killing him after he goes 'genocidal psycho' mode.

And here they lost me. When exactly did that good force spirit separate from the physical nutjob?

Do our rep chars even learn the jedi prisoner's name?

And here they lost me. When exactly did that good force spirit separate from the physical nutjob?

Yes, he tells you his name when you free him. The seperation seems to have taken place at the end of the fight.

Also, I think when you play Forged Alliances and reach Manaan, when they mention the Order of Revan your character is told what happened to him Republic side. At least I think that happens, it's been a while.

My understanding is that after being killed at the end of the Foundry Flash-Point the Sith side of Reven refuses to pass peacefully into death and claws his way back to life, like most powerful Sith try to.

Also, I think when you play Forged Alliances and reach Manaan, when they mention the Order of Revan your character is told what happened to him Republic side. At least I think that happens, it's been a while.

Just went through it on my Seer today, I don't recall them mentioning such a thing. I think the first time Revan being dead is mentioned is when he shows up at the end of the Rakata Prime FP. I'll have to be sure and pay more attention when I bring my tog tank through FA - probably next week.