Funding SO Limited?

ProHazor

Is funding for this game SOOOO limited that they cant afford to pay for more than 2 voice actors per class? Im talking about Shadow of Revan ofcourse. Im going to be pissed if these characters just disappear in the next expansion. :mad: Edited by ProHazor

Is funding for this game SOOOO limited that they cant afford to pay for more than 2 voice actors per class? Im talking about Shadow of Revan ofcourse. Im going to be pissed if these characters just disappear in the next expansion. :mad:

What are you serious?

1) EA. Greed everything!

2) The game is probably on its death bed, financially anyway.(for EA)

Yeah it pissed me off when I played through Rishi and Yavin with Ashara recently. I couldn't get her to shut up she had so much to say, which is cool.

Jaesa on the other hand didn't say squat from what I can remember.

This made me think Ashara will be returning and Jaesa will get axed for KoTFE.

Is what it is, EA ruins everything overtime.

Bit late, but not fail. ProHazor has a point, especially when even non-basic speaking companions are silent. Their VA's were probably unavailable, I guess.

Kinda annoying, i want to continue the stories with my companions. If their VA is not availible, atleast get a replacement VA, better to have a bit different voice than just have them disappear randomly...

Seeing Qyzen and Khem be completely silent....it hurt me. :(

Wait Khem Val doesn't say anything in the entire expansion? That might actually make him somewhat tolerable for once. :p

God, do I hate stupid-evil characters.

Seeing Qyzen and Khem be completely silent....it hurt me. :(

Making Khem talk would be a bit problematic because... well...

...they would have to rehire Zash's voice actor for that since you could've chosen her at the end of his companion storyline.

That said, i fully expect all companions to talk in KotFE.

Edited by Trollokdamus

Making Khem talk would be a bit problematic because... well...

...they would have to rehire Zash's voice actor for that since you could've chosen her at the end of his companion storyline.

That said, i fully expect all companions to talk in KotFE.

I expect Khem to be one of the ones long gone.