The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

2 guilds could put up over 140,000,000 conquest points in thier struggle for CZ-198

Davuk

We knew it would be an epic struggle but the fight between "It's a Game FFS" and "The Usual Suspects" over CZ-198 on the EU realm of "The Red Eclipse" is shaping up to likely be one of the bloodiest scraps in conquest history. Between the two guilds they are averaging 1,000,000 point an hour and at just under 2 days into the fight "Its a Game FFS" has 26,688,917 to "The Usual Suspects" 25,328,442. However this is only the latest turn around in a battle that's been going none stop for 2 days. A little over an hour ago "The Usual Suspects" was in the lead by over 300,000 points. This all out brawl has had the lead change more times then anyone can count.

How far will these two guilds go to secure CZ-198. Only time will tell but the next 4 days will without a doubt see an epic struggle that should be enjoyable for all to watch. Stay tuned.

Edited by Davuk

Its A Game FFS- 38,125,537

The Usual Suspects - 34,094,731

@Dewey At the rate of 1 million per hour these two guilds will each have around 70 million+ by end of week they are both halfway to the mark already and going into the end of week it's as likely to speed up as back off.

Edited by Davuk

Crafting equals conquest, I hope they redesign this sometime in the future.

and if its not crafting its pvp. Im not against it but id rather have something along the lines of this

Planet bonus: Operations

Meaning the only way to earn points would be doing operations. PvPing, crafting etc etc points aren't counted to guilds conquering that planet. One can dream.

and if its not crafting its pvp. Im not against it but id rather have something along the lines of this

Planet bonus: Operations

Meaning the only way to earn points would be doing operations. PvPing, crafting etc etc points aren't counted to guilds conquering that planet. One can dream.

To be honest, I'd be fine with guilds just getting points through planetary operations. I'd throw in PvP as well, but it wouldn't bother me if that got left out. But let us still get our personal scores with crafting, pvp, etc : )