The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New look Lana

mneish

I just finished watching the Outlander video. The part that sticks in my head is the new look for Lana Beniko.

I'm not a fan. I know 5 years has past but to me it looks like a totally different person.

I know we only saw her for a second but still. Perhaps some one could post a pic of old Lana next to the Outlander Lana to show the difference.

Only nitpick I have I swear ha. Still really looking forward to the KotFE :)

Honestly, I hope they fix her facial rigging. It always killed me as a student animator to see her teeth going through her mouth--as well as her horribly pixelated hair. So long as those are fixed, it'll be nothing but an improvement, in my book.

I liked her in the Order of Revan storyline just fine, but I also like her KotFE look.

What I find hilarious is some people are actually saying she looks "fat." Just how much of a shut-in do you have to be in order to think she looks fat?

I like that they fixed her face. It seemed really... waxy in SOR. I like that they made her hair on par with the player hair for quality. Before it was horrible. I don't like her new haircut any more than the old one, though.

But guys... keep in mind also that she's almost 40 in KOTFE. She was already a Sith of considerable power before the Sacking of Coruscant. According to her Codex entry, she stops Imperial and Republic forces from breaking the treaty-talks ceasefire while they're actively in combat each other. And that's 13 years before SOR, so she's already at least mid-30's by the time you meet her on Manaan.

Add another five years to that for KOTFE. She's not an idiot 19 year old like virtually all the female companions from 1-50 are (the only ones older than 21 are Elara Dorne and Akaavi Spar), so she's not going to look like she's 19.

Edited by Diviciacus