SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Quarter-Finals

Beniboybling

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, though the specifics will vary depending on who makes it to that round...

Wait, no I was right all along.

That's what I meant!

If we do this round first, then we have to do the first round of the runners up bracket and their final before moving onto the Semi's, because the runners up bracket needs to be finished before our semi finals begin.

Which is why I was confused, because at the moment the order is:

Winners

Runner up

Runner up

Winners

Final

In terms of the rounds, and if we started with the runners up bracket we could have more of a break in between, going:

Runners up

Winners

Runners up

Winners

Final

Wait, no I was right all along.

That's what I meant!

If we do this round first, then we have to do the first round of the runners up bracket and their final before moving onto the Semi's, because the runners up bracket needs to be finished before our semi finals begin.

Which is why I was confused, because at the moment the order is:

Winners

Runner up

Runner up

Winners

Final

In terms of the rounds, and if we started with the runners up bracket we could have more of a break in between, going:

Runners up

Winners

Runners up

Winners

Final

Ah I see what you mean. I don't think its a problem though, the 2nd Round of the Runner's Up Bracket should be different enough to keep things interesting, and really I've been treating those two rounds as a set.

It's also just one round, so its not like a set of matches... if anything it will just create a disconnect.

Altogether it just seems to make more sense that the winners fill spots 1, 2 and 3 first before we move on to 4.

Edited by Beniboybling

Ah I see what you mean. I don't think its a problem though, the 2nd Round of the Runner's Up Bracket should be different enough to keep things interesting, and really I've been treating those two rounds as a set.

I hope those 2 rounds won't last 22 days each :o