SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Quarter-Finals

Beniboybling

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question on dark transfer, does the way its worded/ the way it works mean Krayt is invincible and can not be killed with out some one that also knows the technique, but because it is specifically stated that it can not be used on an opponent does that make him litterally invincible, I dont think Sel is going to argue that, but I kind of want to pre-empt that arguement here since that would be kind of rediculous to try and have a fair debate if one of your opponents is a litteral un-beatable opponent, they could litterally just stand there till the enemy team gets tired and then kill them, even if he was hte weakest force user in all existance (he isnt)

Question on dark transfer, does the way its worded/ the way it works mean Krayt is invincible and can not be killed with out some one that also knows the technique, but because it is specifically stated that it can not be used on an opponent does that make him litterally invincible, I dont think Sel is going to argue that, but I kind of want to pre-empt that arguement here since that would be kind of rediculous to try and have a fair debate if one of your opponents is a litteral un-beatable opponent, they could litterally just stand there till the enemy team gets tired and then kill them, even if he was hte weakest force user in all existance (he isnt)

Its banned.

• 2 weeks later...
Like to issue a challenge to all players of this tournament. At the end of this tournment, start it over taking the team of a player that is not you. No duplicates and start again. I want to see how other people debate others teams.

Pfft. Bring it. I can debate for any of these teams.