Solo Ranked Tanks

bredforslaughter

Hey all,

Played quite a few matches as my vanguard tank in solo ranked early on in the season and currently have a 1425 rating. 13 wins out of 17 matches, and I'd like that to improve!

Have people given up on being a tank in solo ranked already? What's the deal? I will never have a chance to hit gold tier at this point!!!

Have I crushed your hopes and dreams so soon? :D

It is a bit annoying that the #1 vanguard/powertech on Bastion is only 1 point ahead of me (1426). Seriously, it bugs.

-Threetwoseven-

Hey all,

Played quite a few matches as my vanguard tank in solo ranked early on in the season and currently have a 1425 rating. 13 wins out of 17 matches, and I'd like that to improve!

Have people given up on being a tank in solo ranked already? What's the deal? I will never have a chance to hit gold tier at this point!!!

It is a bit annoying that the #1 vanguard/powertech on Bastion is only 1 point ahead of me (1426). Seriously, it bugs.

-Threetwoseven-

I will tank against you! :)

Hey all,

-Threetwoseven-

Good on you! Glad to see some folks enjoying solo ranked. I wish you the best!

Edited by EAbovee

Awesome! You guys are on Bastion right? I'm not moving to another server. :rolleyes:

I can get some dps and heals to queue up with us too so we get a couple good pops. We should organize a time to queue for it. I'm usually around in the evenings on most weekdays.

My guild (Gentlemen Gankers) is doing a world pvp Trooper raid tonight, but if you guys want to try and get a couple matches in I'm game. :rak_03:

-Threetwoseven-

Have people given up on being a tank in solo ranked already? What's the deal? I will never have a chance to hit gold tier at this point!

Been trying to run Yolo on my Tanks for two seasons now. I usually get on late, after 10p, and it always seems the Yolo queue has dried up by that time. I've completely given up on Yolo for my Guardian. He got a grand total of 6 pops all last season.

Just geared my PT and am trying to get pops for him because I know the queues are still going on Imp-side when I log on. Just never seem to be any Tanks in queue when I try to get in.

Of course, I would prefer to do 4s, but we all know how that goes.