Don't Post - Join Best Buy Chat and Complain Live!!!

Omgthisnamesux

I feel sorry for the Best Buy moderators.

p.s. Don't even bother with the important questions. They never get answered in these type of dev chats. They only answer noobish questions such as, "So, i hear there's dialogue in the game" or "Do i get to use a lightsaber?".

I've had absolutely zero problem with the way BW has conducted thi EGA. Slow but steady wins the race! Of course I'm super excited to play when I can.

That being said, it's probably not a bad idea to have the devs address this pvp exploit thing thats going on. If its a real issue, theres no reason not to bring it up.

BioWare is just deleting any post that mentions the PvP Exp thing and people being level 25+ already.

So, posting about it as useless. If you really want to get this addressed, join the Best Buy chat today and ask the developers themselves why they aren't doing anything to fix this.

I forsee this thread being locked, then deleted and then you getting one of those don't tell us how to do our job messages

I feel sorry for the Best Buy moderators.

p.s. Don't even bother with the important questions. They never get answered in these type of dev chats. They only answer noobish questions such as, "So, i hear there's dialogue in the game" or "Do i get to use a lightsaber?".

srsly what is a lightsaber :rolleyes:

BioWare is just deleting any post that mentions the PvP Exp thing and people being level 25+ already.

So, posting about it as useless. If you really want to get this addressed, join the Best Buy chat today and ask the developers themselves why they aren't doing anything to fix this.

What needs fixing exactly? The fact that they overdelivered on their promise by allowing their early adopters more than 5 days early access?