A bit over powered?

mrcooldudeSS

Hello, SWTOR team. I'm sure you may have seen this before, but I just has to put this out there.

In all honest truth, you seem to overestimate players. I've seen bosses in game that are way too over powered to where the player is in the story line. And the "regular ground forces" on some planets are a bit too over powered. Such as Alderaan, I'm level 27 and I can't take on even 5 of the Kiliks or whatever they're called at once.

This is especially unfair to non-subscribers, since they have 2x less leveling then subscribers, like I do. This should be fixed in an upcoming update, because it always makes me rage when a boss is beating me easily when I should be beating them easily.

Just a suggestion! If you can reply that'd be great, it's not required of course. You guys have other stuff to attend to.

mrcooldudeSS

Im going to agree and say that this is a learn to play issue (L2P). The progression in this game is so heavily tilted toward the player that most fights, including some H4s, are just pure easy mode. On average (before 12x) I was always at least 3-6 levels over the recommended and actually had to manage the order in which I do quests to get any benefit if I want to experience the whole story.

Also Im not buying the F2P excuse. I have leveled 3 F2P toons and it doesnt make the game more challenging if you play it the way it was meant to be played (ie experiencing it all), it makes it more grindy. Do space missions, PvP and all the planetary quests/FPs and I guarantee you will still find the game easy. Anything less for a F2P and you are making the game harder, not the environment.

There are bonus areas on Alderaan that are like level 40 ish mobs. Perhaps that is what you are encountering? One such area is remarkably close to the Imp side starting point too. Also there are areas designed for 4 player groups with all strongs and elites in every pack.