Darth Atroxa armor set

Since, I assume, Darth Atroxa is the female Sith Twi'lek in the KOTFE trailer? If so, I would like to request her outfit be put in a Cartel pack when KOTFE comes out. We need some more outfits like hers and Darth Talon. Sets that flow and are fabric, follow the form of the body, not the stuff we have been getting with stuff sticking out.

(and please Bioware, no flaps and other stuff attached to chest piece, attach them to belt or pants like they shoud be and should have been since day 1. Anything below belt line needs to be attached there, not to the chest. Too many chest pieces are unusable because of that stuff hanging down clipping through what you want to use as pants)

:D

Edited by DarthVengeant

Since, I assume, Darth Atroxa is the female Sith Twi'lek in the KOTFE trailer? If so, I would like to request her outfit be put in a Cartel pack when KOTFE comes out. We need some more outfits like hers and Darth Talon. Sets that flow and are fabric, follow the form of the body, not the stuff we have been getting with stuff sticking out.

(and please Bioware, no flaps and other stuff attached to chest piece, attach them to belt or pants like they shoud be and should have been since day 1. Anything below belt line needs to be attached there, not to the chest. Too many chest pieces are unusable because of that stuff hanging down clipping through what you want to use as pants)

:D

Her armor looks looks like a regular existing chest piece with the eradicator's cloak, I'm not dissagreeing with you, Would be nice. But in retrospect, Thats what I'd most likely expect from it in-game also.

Her armor looks looks like a regular existing chest piece with the eradicator's cloak, I'm not dissagreeing with you, Would be nice. But in retrospect, Thats what I'd most likely expect from it in-game also.

Never in my 3 years of playing the game have I seen that chest piece.

LMAO this armor is already in game, NEXT.

How can you say the armor piece is already in the game? Yes that chest is similar, but unless you know how to glue a robe onto it, you can't really say the armor is already in-game :t_rolleyes:

How can you say the armor piece is already in the game? Yes that chest is similar, but unless you know how to glue a robe onto it, you can't really say the armor is already in-game :t_rolleyes:

It is indeed that armor set.

Take a look at this:

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/t31.0-8/11792136_10153170141243860_1923895712039079531_o.jpg

Take a look at the Twi'lek on the far right. (I forget her name, but Malgus was banging her before he killed her because reasons. She's got a minor part in the "Deceived" cinematic.) That Twi'lek is wearing what is very obviously the inspiration for the in-game armor already linked. For her part, Darth Atroxa is really just a modified version of the blue Twi'lek's CGI model: recolored to red/black instead of blue/grey, and a cloak added. The headband is even the same.

The in-game armor chest linked, however, is not available to players. It's an NPC-only model. So it would certainly be nice if they added in her armor to the game. I'd MUCH prefer it as being a Custom/Epic random drop than something (yet again) from the CM, though.

It is indeed that armor set.

Take a look at this:

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/t31.0-8/11792136_10153170141243860_1923895712039079531_o.jpg

Take a look at the Twi'lek on the far right. (I forget her name, but Malgus was banging her before he killed her because reasons. She's got a minor part in the "Deceived" cinematic.) That Twi'lek is wearing what is very obviously the inspiration for the in-game armor already linked. For her part, Darth Atroxa is really just a modified version of the blue Twi'lek's CGI model: recolored to red/black instead of blue/grey, and a cloak added. The headband is even the same.

The in-game armor chest linked, however, is not available to players. It's an NPC-only model. So it would certainly be nice if they added in her armor to the game. I'd MUCH prefer it as being a Custom/Epic random drop than something (yet again) from the CM, though.

Her name is Eleena Daru and Malgus killed her because she was a weakness that could be used against him :t_eek:

Not surprising they re-use models, it's cheaper after all.

If they add it it will be a CM item, guaranteed, they won't make any money otherwise. Every fancy looking item they make that is not on the CM is money down the drain.

But what I assume OP asked for was Atroxa's armor to the detail. That means the chest with the robe and the hood down. There are very few moddable robes with the hood down, Warlord's/Marauder's Chestguard, Black Talon Marauder's Tunic and Rampage Assault Chestguard (and the one that looks like it from the CM) are the few ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Hood toggle just won't happen, so would be nice if they added the Eradicator's armor with the hood down and/or the armor you see Atroxa wearing here, with the hood down.

We already have the Eradicator warsuit armor and it looks waaay better imo. This would just be a resell of that armor with a different shirt. If anything petition for valkorion armor.

I will never get why people want to dress their character exactly like some big character from the plot. How do they fix that in headcanon that they are wearing the exact same outfit? A coincidence? The Outlander and Valkorion forgot to call each other beforehand to make sure they didn't pick the same outfit for the final showdown?

I will never get why people want to dress their character exactly like some big character from the plot. How do they fix that in headcanon that they are wearing the exact same outfit? A coincidence? The Outlander and Valkorion forgot to call each other beforehand to make sure they didn't pick the same outfit for the final showdown?

Hardly a big character from the plot when she dies in the cinematic:P

We already have the Eradicator warsuit armor and it looks waaay better imo. This would just be a resell of that armor with a different shirt. If anything petition for valkorion armor.

Yes , but the eradicator has its hood up , would be nice to have more options with a hood down , or a new feature in the game where u can disable the hood :D:rak_03:

Yes , but the eradicator has its hood up , would be nice to have more options with a hood down , or a new feature in the game where u can disable the hood :D:rak_03:

Just give up on the dream of hood toggle, they've been talking about it since release and nothing has happened..

Shouldn't you have given this same line to the op? Anyways not everyone has a headcanon so it's cool. But if you really must, go skyrim and dye the armor then call it royal family armor that you lifted from the master quarters on your infiltration before capture. Also along with the release of revans outfit, his followers were dressed like him too, so it isn't too big a issue. :)

Shouldn't you have given this same line to the op? Anyways not everyone has a headcanon so it's cool. But if you really must, go skyrim and dye the armor then call it royal family armor that you lifted from the master quarters on your infiltration before capture. Also along with the release of revans outfit, his followers were dressed like him too, so it isn't too big a issue. :)

I could.. But Atroxa's armor is so "basic", and she's such a minor character that is already dead. She won't show up in-game and stand tall in her armor right in front of you :d_wink:

So for me Atroxa's armor is not a problem, but Valkorion's armor who is worn by the main antagonist is a problem. :mon_rolleyes:

As for Revan's armor, I will never get that people want it, it just doesn't make sense to me. I can understand wanting a part of it and maybe dying it a different color, but to want to look exactly like Revan? That's just odd to me. :w_frown:

• 1 year later...

Does it really matter what some people want to dress their characters in or like? I don't see what the problem is.

• 1 year later...