<Torva Nex> Vanity Items Garage Sale

Blackveldt

...............................Torva Nex Vanity Items Garage Sale!

Because of the numerous amount of extra raids, pugs, and sales runs, <TORVA NEX> is now holding a Garage Sale of all of the drops and items we’ve amassed along the way, ranging from the HM Monolith mount to the Ancient Threat decoration. We’ve also had guildies donate items as well, so feel free to take a look at our list below! Each item is hyperlinked to its own web page (courtesy of http://tor-decorating.com/, complete with pictures and information. So if you can't remember what an item looks like, just click away!

Because many of them are limited in number, it will be on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS VIA THREAD POST ONLY. Please be sure to also post your in-game toon name (and which faction). If we are indeed out of stock on anything, just let us know and we will make an effort to obtain more.

Banner: Revanite (Large).............................................250K

Bazaar Lantern.............................................................295K

Covert Gateway......................................................6 million

Desert Kell Drake.........................................................450K

Dreadful Altar...............................................................295K

Dreadful Throne.....................................................2 million

Holo Sign: Hovering Rishi Dancer ...............................10K

Holocron of Dread.......................................................495K

Holocron of Fear..........................................................150K

Hypergate Irregularity...................................................50K

Krayt Dragon Skull......................................................595K

Massive Anti-Aircraft Turret................................5.5 million

Mine Cart (Baradium)....................................................10K

Reconstructed Hypergate [OUT OF STOCK]........3 million

Replica Sacrificial Sphere.................................14.5 million

Rishi Pirate Cannon.....................................................295K

Shady Merchant’s Banner............................................195K

Shielded Data Core [OUT OF STOCK].........................495K

Statue of the Burning Skull...............................7.75 million

Storm Carrier Rocket...................................................790K

....................................2 million

Trophy: The Ancient Threat..............................14.5 million

Volcanic Kell Drake......................................................395K

Worldbreaker Monolith.................................................395K

Yavin Combat Arena..........................................6.75 million

Yavin Temple Chandelier................................................95K

Ziost Rift........................................................................295K

Edited by Blackveldt

Hello!

I would like a reconstructed hypergate, a shielded data core, a statue of the ancient horror, a bazaar lantern, and 4 hypergate irregularities (if you have that many). Raphayel on the Imp side. Thank you!

(And thank you also for linking your sale run thread. I wasn't aware anyone on our server did that. I am just getting back into the game, but I look forward to taking advantage of this offering once some of my characters are up to 60.)

Hello!

I would like a reconstructed hypergate, a shielded data core, a statue of the ancient horror, a bazaar lantern, and 4 hypergate irregularities (if you have that many). Raphayel on the Imp side. Thank you!

(And thank you also for linking your sale run thread. I wasn't aware anyone on our server did that. I am just getting back into the game, but I look forward to taking advantage of this offering once some of my characters are up to 60.)

I COD'd the items to you. Please pay this within the next few days; I would not like to wait more than a week to get my items back, and no problem about the sale thread :) Thank you.

Edited by Blackveldt

I COD'd the items to you. Please pay this within the next few days; I would not like to wait more than a week to get my items back, and no problem about the sale thread :) Thank you.

No problem, COD payment all sent this morning. Apologies for the 24 hour wait. I was travelling for work the day before and for some reason our IT department frowns on installing the game client on my work laptop. ;)

No problem, COD payment all sent this morning. Apologies for the 24 hour wait. I was travelling for work the day before and for some reason our IT department frowns on installing the game client on my work laptop. ;)

Got it, thank you! :)

I'd also like a Statue of the Oriconian Warrior, if you still have one in stock.

Let me know if you do, as I would need to send a courier toon with the credits to pick it up (no sense spending the CC to do this if you don't have it).

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

All items COD'd except Statue of Ancient Horror & Oriconian Warrior as we are now out of stock. However, we do plan on farming more in the near future for those still interested.

Still interested in Oriconian Warrior. Please PM on forum when available so I can make available a courier toon with credits for pickup.

All items COD'd except Statue of Ancient Horror & Oriconian Warrior as we are now out of stock. However, we do plan on farming more in the near future for those still interested.

Hey Veldt,

Forgot to add you to friends, and so lost the ability to reply as soon as I accepted the COD.

Just wanted to say thanks for finding the Horror Statues and sending them my way. :)

Also, tell Dugeta that Mikokoro says he's a terrible DPS. :D

Hey Veldt,

Forgot to add you to friends, and so lost the ability to reply as soon as I accepted the COD.

Just wanted to say thanks for finding the Horror Statues and sending them my way. :)

Also, tell Dugeta that Mikokoro says he's a terrible DPS. :D

Oh you are most welcome! :) I'll be sure to relay the message lol

Still interested in Oriconian Warrior. Please PM on forum when available so I can make available a courier toon with credits for pickup.

We will as soon as we have farmed another (you will be priority).

I'd like the Massive Anti-Aircraft Turret, if its available yet... 5.5mil.... COD to Cristandra, Imperial, JC

Thanks either way.

Sent!

Hello! I would be very interested in buying 2 reconstructed Hypergates, 1 Statue of an Ancient Horror, 6 Yavin Temple Chandeliers, 2 Shielded Datacores, 1 Revanite Banner, and 1 Rishi Dancer Holo Sign. As usual, just send COD and I will pay as soon as I receive it. Thank you.

Send to: Kataret (Imperial)

Edited by Kataret

Hello! I would be very interested in buying 2 reconstructed Hypergates, 1 Statue of an Ancient Horror, 6 Yavin Temple Chandeliers, 2 Shielded Datacores, 1 Revanite Banner, and 1 Rishi Dancer Holo Sign. As usual, just send COD and I will pay as soon as I receive it. Thank you.

Send to: Kataret (Imperial)

COD'd all to you with the exception of 1 Reconstructed Hypergate and 1 Statue of Ancient Horror. I will let you know when we have more of those.

COD'd all to you with the exception of 1 Reconstructed Hypergate and 1 Statue of Ancient Horror. I will let you know when we have more of those.

Excellent! I will pay immediately. When you restock the Hypergate and Ancient Horror Statue, just send them my way and I will pay. Thank you.