The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Everyone got Nexu mounts...

Jinre_the_Jedi

a 12 hour downtime means you're out a bloody quarter. boo friken hood

I think it's fair to demand a certain level of quality control when you pay money to play a game (which ranked players all do). It's atrocious that many top tier players did not get the most coveted reward while random people did.

How would you feel if you were in a top progression PvE guild, killed a boss that's taken months to down, loot the corpse only to have the items sent to some random PvP'er that's never set foot in an operation.

You know, the best part is that they actually managed to be so incompetent that they can't even solve this situation. They'll actually need to come with a new reward next week. So yeah, for all your effort you can expect a brand new nexu pet, or maybe even an awesome stronghold decoration!

They already set the standards so freaking low for a company and still manage to fail. I can't imagine something more amateur than that.

Edited by Capote

MATE, when the 13 hour patch was a huge wait not only waisting peoples subscription money to make us wait 13 bloody hours but then forget to hand the REWARD all the quality players been waitimg.for with open eyes. Inatead the T1 players dont receive the mount and all pve players receive it and while our subscription time and all the effort put into the season has gone to know how it feela to earn such a nice mount. These idiots give the pvers the chance to experience riding such a.talented amaxig mount then say they cant do nothing till next week. **** this game it is pathetic no excuses they should have worked overtime to fix this. All they care aboyt is PVE not care about pvprs.

you are a fool if you think they can or will fix something as relatively meaningless as this during the weekend. the fact that we only have 4 WZs is far more pressing and affects FAR more pvpers, and even that isn't going to motivate overtime/weekend pay. so whine away. your tears are wasted. no business would flinch about this.

There are people on the fleet riding on Nexu mounts who either didn't get tier 1 last season, or didn't play ranked at all. Meanwhile, I got t1 on both my Shadow and Sin, (1953 and 1840 elo respectively) and got no Nexu on either character.

Bioware pls :(

Yo Krea did you get this fixed yet? I got my nexu on two toons but not the third which was also tier 1. Sent in a ticket about it, got an automated reply saying the problem was resolved when in fact...no. It wasn't. Just wondering if you're still out of luck, too.

Hmmm; my nexu's saddle has a monogram that says; "For Krea". wonder what that means? Dang this ride is sweet tho! :D:D:D

Just kidding, and it doesn't surprise me that this happened. I'll be getting my nexu with a reskin thru the CM in about a month; but wait till Monday and see what BW has to say about this.

you are a fool if you think they can or will fix something as relatively meaningless as this during the weekend. the fact that we only have 4 WZs is far more pressing and affects FAR more pvpers, and even that isn't going to motivate overtime/weekend pay. so whine away. your tears are wasted. no business would flinch about this.

Not whining im statingthe obvious. Just because ypu are a PVE ******* who dont step foot in a wz you wont know how it feels. Us players whp pat our subscription not only got the hell of seeing scrubs receive awards that they should necer have the honours or skill to ride.. But hufball and 4v4 arenas is bugged also. Bioware dont care about pvp. They are just a pathetic at mamagement and Lack the talent to make their clients happy. Hence why me and 19 of my guildies unsubscribed today. I just want bioware to know how upset they have made FOUNDERS of this game not only that but they make ranked gear 81% cheaper so all us top teir players who grinded for months to get now they make it so easy and we dont even care anymore. I just wish this company did not **** the pvp up so badly and make such a bloody joke out of the system and RUIN the experience for all us players that paud for subscription

god knows how long till bioware fix these buggs and do something fair to make T1 players happy seeing as it takes over 6 months to fix a simpe class mission. This game ia gping to die out by the disgusting disgusting lack of management from the devs and you can suck up to them and stick up for them all u like you know deep down right you little *****

Yo Krea did you get this fixed yet? I got my nexu on two toons but not the third which was also tier 1. Sent in a ticket about it, got an automated reply saying the problem was resolved when in fact...no. It wasn't. Just wondering if you're still out of luck, too.

I got one on my Sin which I just used on my Shadow but I still haven't recieved my Shadow's Nexu in the mail yet.

Unless they give out a different mount for the players who actually earned it I won't be equipping my nexu. I wouldn't feel right about it, having not earned it. Yes, I know that it was a legit mistake bank error in my favor, but it was supposed to be an exclusive reward for the better players of which I am not lol.