Can you turn off the 12x class exp boost?

Lecaja

A couple years ago now I had a very hard time not being way overleveled for content in the game because I loved doing the dailys, weeklys, etc. They added so much content since then. Do I need to worry about the various boosts because as much I would have thought otherwise back then I hated the fact that the stories while very enjoyable were one shot affairs in combat that were boring.

It only applies to class missions, but still doing the planetary quests will still easily push you up above many of the missions' levels. You can, however, buy the White Something-or-other Module from the Ancient Creature on the fleet to turn it off.

It only applies to class missions, but still doing the planetary quests will still easily push you up above many of the missions' levels. You can, however, buy the White Something-or-other Module from the Ancient Creature on the fleet to turn it off.

I did not know this. What about turning it back on when you want to?

The problem with Bioware is that they don't inform about this feature by some kind of in-game message. I saw too many comments on FB saying that they dropped subscription because they don't like to outlevel content. New players or casuals can't know the possibility of turning XP off because it's not written anywhere in the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.