Annihilation best spec for pvp

sinirzi

i think annihilation right now has the most damage and survivability among other two specs carnage and fury

annihilation marauder can destroy snipers but other specs cant do anything against good snipers only commandos can destroy annihilation spec and juggernauts sorcs are too easy to kill as annihilation what do you guys think about this beast spec?:cool:

i think annihilation right now has the most damage and survivability among other two specs carnage and fury

annihilation marauder can destroy snipers but other specs cant do anything against good snipers only commandos can destroy annihilation spec and juggernauts sorcs are too easy to kill as annihilation what do you guys think about this beast spec?:cool:

lolz :)

Edited by jauvtus

wait is this serious :rak_02:

anni good against sniper, and sorc and jugg and only mando can kill us... still ROFL

Edited by jauvtus

anni better than carnage and fury thats fo :csw_yoda:sho

Apparently they are all the "best spec for PVP", depending upon which day of the week it is and the last time you checked the forums heh

3 weeks ago it was Carnage

2 weeks ago it was Fury

This week ( and I think 4 weeks ago as well) it's Anni.

Personally, I'm inclined to agree with none of them. Mara's suck in Ranked PVP unless he/she's got a pocket healer, a tank standing in front of him so the enemy team doesn't see those 2 glowing sabers coming from 7 miles away, and a Star Destroyer in orbit raining down an orbital bombardment on the enemy team.

Not that it much matters to me because I still wouldn't do more PVP even if that wasn't the case given the ***-O to non ***-O ratio of PVPers. =p

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

Apparently they are all the "best spec for PVP", depending upon which day of the week it is and the last time you checked the forums heh

3 weeks ago it was Carnage

2 weeks ago it was Fury

This week ( and I think 4 weeks ago as well) it's Anni.

Personally, I'm inclined to agree with none of them. Mara's suck in Ranked PVP unless he/she's got a pocket healer, a tank standing in front of him so the enemy team doesn't see those 2 glowing sabers coming from 7 miles away, and a Star Destroyer in orbit raining down an orbital bombardment on the enemy team.

Not that it much matters to me because I still wouldn't do more PVP even if that wasn't the case given the ***-O to non ***-O ratio of PVPers. =p

yeah but its pretty good at regs.marauder only able to kill sin,pt,sorc,sniper with anni spec.carnage and fury only good at defending pylons:)

Annihilation is good as a Melee pressure/cleave spec in Regs/Ranked 4s (especially since Hatred got nerfed) if you know how to play it. It is overall worse than Fury yet better than Carnage in Yolos, but has huge performance swings depending on the classes you are against.

Carnage is pretty meh at the moment and is in a worse state than Fury. The only place where it is good is in a hardswap comp in ranked 4s.

Fury is good in Regs and Yolo Ranked and is probably the best general use spec. It isn't that great in Ranked 4s though.

Edited by Emperor-Norton

Annihilation is good as a Melee pressure/cleave spec in Regs/Ranked 4s (especially since Hatred got nerfed) if you know how to play it. It is overall worse than Fury yet better than Carnage in Yolos, but has huge performance swings depending on the classes you are against.

Carnage is pretty meh at the moment and is in a worse state than Fury. The only place where it is good is in a hardswap comp in ranked 4s.

Fury is good in Regs and Yolo Ranked and is probably the best general use spec. It isn't that great in Ranked 4s though.

yeah exactly my thoughts but then rage is way better than fury so its best to play anni as marauder :rolleyes:

I just get tried of endlessly beating on healers and literally seeing nothing happen, as Annihilation. The damage output is just laughable. At least with Carnage you can put some pressure on them.

healers are op so don't bring them up to table carnage cant do sh*t to healers either:mad:

but fury/concentration has 6 seconds immunity to interruption effects windows, and since the spec utilize instant burst dmg (without or with very little setups) output, you can bring someone down pretty fast.

The addition of the CC/interrupt immunity window with force crush/force exhaustion makes the spec decent.

Force exhaustion doesnt grant immunity to interrupts. We dont have anything they could interrupt (MS has interrupt immunity as baseline). It only grants immunity against CC. :rak_01:

You are correct that the class has nothing to interrupt at this time, but the tooltip does state interrupt immunity. Not my fault that one of the things the ability grants has not benefit to the class.

You are correct that the class has nothing to interrupt at this time, but the tooltip does state interrupt immunity. Not my fault that one of the things the ability grants has not benefit to the class.

I apologize then. Also BW devs are stupid. Oh and nerf operatives :rak_03:

yeah exactly my thoughts but then rage is way better than fury so its best to play anni as marauder :rolleyes:

So originally I was only into carnage and anni because I liked rage juggs so much better than fury maras. But over the last few weeks I have played exclusively fury mara and now I like it better than rage juggs. Not saying they are better than juggs, but I have way more fun on maras than juggs. Fury maras can lay down some pretty extreme burst during their immunity window.