The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Post your Togrutas here!

DeLaaNie

spent 2 hours finding an outfit...combinations of armor + dye kits hard to find a look that looks "just right" especially with the character color combinations.

when your real life wardrobe consists of black, more black, some grey, and occasional blue with blue jeans. playing digital barbie is hard.

Yeah, I just need to start putting things on her and trying out different color combinations. I'm using the Handmaidens chest with Regal leggings (skirt) right now. Looks alright, but kind of getting tired of the look :p

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes agree, since i didnt find the correct suitable legs first place. Now i updated it and will keep like this as its finished

It does look very pretty :)

Well, Togruta Barbie is your Ultimate Barbie, because it requires a lot of color coordination!

Kerreth

http://s18.postimg.org/3oixe6u61/Togruta_kerreth.jpg

My original Mara -all Togrutified!

Currently Dark IV - hence the bleached-out features. - I think it goes nicely with the black armour. I might add some red scalene bracers at a later date. - Most of my legacy have them! I'm not convinced I've got it right on the colour crystal colours yet....Still experimenting.....!

EDIT: Appearance: 2,7,2,1,3,7,12,19 / Eradicator's Cuirass - No Dye pack.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Kerreth

http://s18.postimg.org/3oixe6u61/Togruta_kerreth.jpg

My original Mara -all Togrutified!

Currently Dark IV - hence the bleached-out features. - I think it goes nicely with the black armour. I might add some red scalene bracers at a later date. - Most of my legacy have them! I'm not convinced I've got it right on the colour crystal colours yet....Still experimenting.....!

EDIT: Appearance: 2,7,2,1,3,7,12,19 / Eradicator's Cuirass - No Dye pack.

Post one when you are Dark V.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...