The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Post your Togrutas here!

DeLaaNie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then I guess you won't ever make a male one then because that is what they are suppose to look like.

I guess years of playing SWtOR got me used to incorrect males, so that is just what looks right to me. It's going to take time to overwrite that conditioning. Too bad Bioware didn't get it right when they made the game in the first place.

Majority of them are all going to look the same with either body type 1 or 2 and female.

People really have a strong imagination....

Faces will certainly look the same. It doesn't even have a Complexion slider, like all the other races ( I think , I don't know about Cathar).

What defines the facial features in this character creator are mainly Body Type, Head and Complexion. And here we only have Body Type and Head to play around. Very disappointing, getting a new race with even less options :(

I guess one Togruta will be enough, then back to Humans and Mirialans. Oh well....

I guess years of playing SWtOR got me used to incorrect males, so that is just what looks right to me. It's going to take time to overwrite that conditioning. Too bad Bioware didn't get it right when they made the game in the first place.

True I was hoping they would update them all in today's patch. Sorry if my post came across as me being a jerk.

Edited by Mathiasstewart

Top: Noble Attendants

Bottom: Ventilated Triumvirate

Boots: Satele Shan's

Gloves and Belt I don't recognize.

Correct.

Chest: Noble Attendant Tunic

Wrists: Revanite Avenger Bracers

Gloves: Hallowed Gothic Gloves

Waist: Revanite Avenger Belt

Legs: Venitlated Triumvirate Leggings

Feet: Satele Shan's Boots

Weapon: Corruptor Blade

I'm really not liking the montrals on the male Togruta :( I hoped they would be like the male Togruta NPCs from SWtOR rather than like TCW/whatever. I'm stubborn though and made one anyways.

http://i.imgur.com/oJ4f3Vl.png

http://i.imgur.com/GhPxhSA.png

Hopefully it will work out like it did with me where I didn't like he montrals at first but the more I was on that alt the more I liked the look.

Here are mine:

Current Lvl 16 Jedi Sage Wykasa, from the Dakota Native American name Wicasa, meaning "Sage".

19922806866_34b43c58fb_b.jpgWykasa by Christian Osika, on Flickr

And current Lvl 11 Jedi Sentinel Ay'asha, from the Chippewa Native American name Ayasha, meaning "Little One". Yeah, she's pretty much an Ahsoka clone, but I made her mostly for my 7yr old daughter who is just discovering SW through the cartoon shows and Ahsoka is her favorite character from them.

19949055015_35c5b45638_b.jpgAy'asha by Christian Osika, on Flickr

Hopefully it will work out like it did with me where I didn't like he montrals at first but the more I was on that alt the more I liked the look.

I hope so :( his head seems so weird and long/stretched out to me compared to the female version too :(