You wanted an updated Elder Game guide on the website?

Eggseggseggs

Well here you go! (Updated to Imgur)

Link to Album if the above is not large enough This should bring you to my profile and from there you should be able to find the picture of the updated guide. This way you can download a copy of your own with a resolution of 1920/ 4000.

I don't know how to insert it in directly, but this is the best I could do.

Aside from that, I took it upon myself to go ahead and update the Elder Game Guide on this here website and spend quite a lot of hours in Photoshop to satisfy this community's need of having it updated. It's as best I could do, the font is pretty much dead on, but the sizing is a little off as aside from font with bold/ narrow types, it is also stretched in irregular ways which makes it even harder to match.

I don't work for BioWare or anything, but I thought that with the demand to have these old topics on the website updated, I decided to make the probably never going to happen, happen.

Not really much else to say other than the fact I added all tiers of endgame raiding, except previous level 55 186 set bonuses, and the 178 drops from FP's as they are either not in demand or earned/ worth to get, or are just useless to some extent.

Also, if this is a hit, I might consider updating the other pages on this website for the benefit of the community as the website for this game should have the most up to date information.

And if any of you developers happen to come across this, or you Mr. Musco, you know how to contact me if you want a copy of these for the site.

If you think anything else should be added or fixed, please let me know. I appreciate feedback.

I hope you guys enjoy this, or pass it on to players who could benefit from this.

Edited by Eggseggseggs
Updated link again, and again

A marvelous work, just marvelous...

THAT is worthy member of SWTOR community !

Bioware, check this, allow him to update more and reward him.

And from me personally if you happen to be on Dromund Kaas cantina, all drinks are on me, thank you!

Well done sir! :D

:wea_05:

I'd say either put this up in New Player Help forum or tack a post onto the now dead End game guide the abandoned new player help sticky post links to that is also dead.

Abandoned End game gear guide that the NPH sticky points to for End Game Gear circa 2012:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383617&page=2

New player help sticky thread with links to various outdated guides/etc circa 2012:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=348106

Note that the BW account that created this has no activity post 6/2012 nor does the other account in that forum that made the other stickied post but since 3/2013.

I'm not sure how long it took you to do this, but you need to save these pages and contact Eric and Tait on Monday morning. Include your links, naturally. They may be looking for someone to do something like this for Fallen Empire content and this would be a most excellent resume.

Private message both of them with your links and see if they're interested.

And in about 3 months it will be obsolete :)

And monolith HM doesn't drop Revanite (at least on 8 man it doesn't) but 16m SM.

It may be obsolete soon, but it can help people who are gearing currently.

As for the Revanite piece, I did not include the difference between 8m or 16m for ops drops. The drops are only really different for the Colossal Monolith for the different player amounts. It is definitely something I could add.

Thanks for the feedback.

Just want to mention, the power/crit gear for Sentinels/Marauders is the Pummeler set. The Foestopper set doesn't exist anymore outside of the offhand lightsaber (and the old 55 stuff).

I honestly had no idea the foestopper was only the OH, so I guess that part can use fixing. Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm not sure how long it took you to do this, but you need to save these pages and contact Eric and Tait on Monday morning. Include your links, naturally. They may be looking for someone to do something like this for Fallen Empire content and this would be a most excellent resume.

Private message both of them with your links and see if they're interested.

I was planning on sending this page to them Monday as that's when they come back from their weekend holidays, but I can always do it sooner after I do some more editing to it.

Thanks for the tip, putting on a resume that I worked for Bioware sure would be really cool.

Edited by Eggseggseggs

• 2 weeks later...