Scheduled Maintenance: 21-22 July 2015

TaitWatson

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric has done his job, which is managing the community, buttercup.

You should be mad at him if he weren't posting updates here. :rolleyes:

16 hour intervals don't merit being considered meaningful updates when social media has been shooting crap out left and right. Sure he might have been doing his job, but that isn't enough to get 3.3 out apparently.:rolleyes:

Or you could calm down and be patient and not try to find a fall guy.

The would be taking the logical and rational route. You know full well the people around here wouldn't be able to follow that route even if they were given a map, compass, and guide. :rolleyes:

The would be taking the logical and rational route. You know full well the people around here wouldn't be able to follow that route even if they were given a map, compass, and guide. :rolleyes:

Well when it's summer time and people have nothing to do (I'm being generous with the summer bit...) they have to have their Star Wars fix and they have to have it NOW!

I'm just joining this thread. Is there any expectation that it will actually be released today?

It might, we don't know for sure as Eric hasn't made an announcement about the release time but the way everything is going I'd expect it either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Well when it's summer time and people have nothing to do (I'm being generous with the summer bit...) they have to have their Star Wars fix and they have to have it NOW!

LOL, I've worked 16 hours a day everyday for the last 2 weeks straight and now that I have some free time I find I can't play the one thing I've been waiting for for over 2 years now but unlike most of the people around here who can only moan and groan when ever something goes wrong I realize that complaining isn't going to change anything. It sure as hell isn't going to make them work faster to get it fixed.

I just don't get why people seem to think it helps to complain, call BW trolls, and generally make themselves look like petulant children in dire need of a spanking. :confused:

I'm just joining this thread. Is there any expectation that it will actually be released today?

It was suppose to already be in the game about 3 hours ago so yes. Now that's if you were not aware of the delay. If you were aware of the delay than when it will be ready is completely subjective at this point.

Edited by Gameverseman

We shouldn't be thanking them for giving us information that we already knew yesterday.

Sure we should. It's not Eric's fault this was delayed and I appreciate every update he does throw our way...Tait on the other hand...that's the guy I don't trust ;)

Hey folks,

Just a quick heads up. We are actively testing Game Update 3.3 as I type this and I will give you more information on timing as I have it.

Thanks.

-eric

Thank you for the update and thank you for taking the time to be sure the patch is fixed instead of rushing and putting something in the game that might have some problems.

I do think that, due to the backlash, it may have been more prudent to stop the twitter feeds and to perhaps wait a little while longer until there was some actual news to update everything. It seems as though this is being handled extremely poorly which is a shame because I'm sure most people would rather a working patch than something that breaks the game, it all comes down to how you handle it.

I do think that, due to the backlash, it may have been more prudent to stop the twitter feeds and to perhaps wait a little while longer until there was some actual news to update everything

So we have "We need more communication, BioFail!" So they provide more frequent updates. Now, from you, we have "Too many updates!"

:confused:

So we have "We need more communication, BioFail!" So they provide more frequent updates. Now, from you, we have "Too many updates!"

:confused:

Not exactly 'too many updates'. More, updates of worth. It seems to have caused more anger than anything else.