The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Human Hair Customization Pack

Hi,

I bought that pack thinking I could use the hair on my Miraluka, seeing as all the other hairstyles are available and it even shows those specific three in the customization station, but it turns out I can't. Can this be changed? Seeing as all the other new hairstyles can be used by the miraluka and the customization even shows those hairs as available but locked. I am very disappointed and hope this is one day changed.

Yeah, I really don't understand why this isn't already a thing. The hairs are selectable in the CC! You can see the game accurately combining the meshes together in real time! It's already implemented, y'all just have to stop locking us out!

Yeah, I really don't understand why this isn't already a thing. The hairs are selectable in the CC! You can see the game accurately combining the meshes together in real time! It's already implemented, y'all just have to stop locking us out!

I thought it a little bad that they show it in the CC and don't allow it. It could easily screw up some players into purchasing it.

...could easily screw up some players into purchasing it.

It has. There are other threads with users complaining about precisely that.

More to the point, due to the fact that they can be previewed in the AMS means it's just a matter of unlocking it for the other four species (Chiss, Mirialan, Miraluka, and Cyborg) for the cost of a few hundred Cartel Coins, which I would gladly pay.

Frankly it is becoming difficult to create unique looking characters with the small number of non-awful looking hairstyles available to these other species.