Team ranked in S6

gnuckman

Hey, BC! Lonestar here. So, as you all may see time to time on fleet, I try to get team ranked going a lot. Season 6 is fast approaching so an idea popped into my mind.

Let's get legitimate groups for team ranked together. All the other servers have actual team ranked AND kickball, so why can't we?

Post below with team comps, comments or ideas, and availability of your team!

Good luck group ranked will never pop on this server consistently. As for kickball STI tried doing kickball, but no one was interested. Either way I wish you luck with trying to get this going.

The ranked teams may be right around the corner. And the solution to getting them to pop is being handled by the Guild Summits that have been taking place recently. Well part of the solution the rest is up to you. Check out the guild summits if you want to help.

Hi,were 1 good healer from a team definatly want to participate will let u know when ready,Oh even if u lose new system gives u comms to exchange at end of season for rewards..So in theory all can get all rewards if they grind a bit....Its a good thing...Dulfy has info on new system.

Hi,were 1 good healer from a team definatly want to participate will let u know when ready,Oh even if u lose new system gives u comms to exchange at end of season for rewards..So in theory all can get all rewards if they grind a bit....Its a good thing...Dulfy has info on new system.

That repside Brut?