Ashe/Lady Insanity just posted a new video with new KotFE info.

Unless you married the Female Mandalorian in your crew. Yeah.... Mandalorian Females don't take rejection/cheating likely. My Smuggler is going to be burned....

Better put away those sharp objects and sleep in a separate ship for a while. lol.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking now, my Trooper was the ONLY character out of 12 that remained loyal to his first love. I am foreseeing a lot of groveling in my future followed by dodging and diving from lightsabers and blaster bolts...flamethrowers too....

Better put away those sharp objects and sleep in a separate ship for a while. lol.

Not to mention my Smuggler's body type is type-1, so I am literally a twig compared to her who has a type-3 body. She'll break me in two! :jawa_redface:

Well my warrior is hosed he married both Vette and jaesa and cheated on them both with Lana. He may just want to stay in carbonite rather than deal with the mess he has made of things. That being said if he can recruit Mako he is going to cheat on Vette, jaesa, and Lana with Mako. He is a slow learner, probably why Baras tried to kill him.

Lol! He's a player.

TOS and RAV HM last me HOURS per week...how the hell is one hour worth of story telling content, per month, "solid"? How little do you actually play that 1-hour is "solid" content to you?

You are paying $15 a month for that 1 hour ... So in their mind a class A single player game should be 4 hours long since they also cost $60

They aren't focused on story they are focused on suckering in new players

Courtney woods needs to start writing swtor' eulogy

No one is going to mention how this whole video reeks of PR ?

It is just full of vague info and praising unknown features, her tone changed a lot since she started do KotFE videos.

This is not a condemnation of the video, or lady insanity, just an observation!

Yes, it does seem rather fishy. The fact that there aren't more of these "insider" videos, and that hers hasn't been taken down for "copyright infringement" seems a little weird. Add to that that she claims to have direct contact with the devs, and asks for suggestions for KotFE. Know who else said he could forward your suggestions to the creators? SuperShadow.

Oh agreed, I've been playing male characters recently (I don't usually, all my character's are female), I've got quite attached to them, but none of them can commit, especially not my DS Juggernaut, so I get that. I'm really just concerned for my BH, I've had a weakness for Troy Baker's voice for years now and she was the first through SoR, If I'd known it would matter...I want her with Torian :(

The whole thing kinda makes me regret being here during the dark times of story telling, when nothing had consequences.

It's once again one of those things where it'll be far better to simply be a new player, where you can just play past the content with no companion interaction whatsoever, without getting punished for it later on.

Damnit I didn't know it was going to matter!

Lana means nothing to me Vette. Nothing! Come back Vette! Come back!

Well, if she thinks we need some space...then I guess I can co-

Awww, she even took the shock collar! COME BACK, VETTE! I WAS FAITHFUL!

Better start writing the Eulogies for all my characters that cheated. They won't make it past the carbonite chamber. Lana or one of my ex-lovers will just finish me off after they unfreeze me and then freeze me back up and launch me into the sun. XD

Someone is going die. Akavvi duels to the death.

And she is not the forgive and forget type. lol

Crap... now that I'm thinking about it...

Is there a way to know if you cheated? Like an achievement or log or something? I'm not sure now what I did with whom. Lol!

And she is not the forgive and forget type. lol

Crap... now that I'm thinking about it...

Is there a way to know if you cheated? Like an achievement or log or something? I'm not sure now what I did with whom. Lol!

Smugglers Luck, we'll be fine ;)

Someone is going die. Akavvi duels to the death.

Wonder if I can have them leave me frozen for 50 years instead of whatever it is they have me frozen for....? That way, all my love interests will be dead or too old and I'll getaway with a clean slate. :D

I'm chill...I just think you folks are getting played for fools by this "new direction" idea. Any of you ever do Oricon? DF? DP? That was a very BIG story update that ALSO added plenty of great repeatable content to the game...but now, you guys are getting more excited about less content, simply because it's being sold as a "story update".

I'm relaxed, I'm fine...I'm just trying to point out the obvious.

It's more paring down with a different wrapper and a nice sounding note attached yeah. Don't worry you're not going crazy, there are others that like to play MMOs with other people and expect a major change would mean more new content to enjoy together, not less. They're just not ITT.

Anyway, let's stay on topic. I can't wait for the next cash shop pack to get that deco thingy so my pixel pet whatsherface forgives me so we can still make sweet sweet fadeout screens together.

Edited by Joesixxpack

I am now very glad that my Scoundrel realized that cheating on Akaavi was probably a bad idea! My agent will be OK with it too. I mean, when Vector proposed, she turned him down. And he still calls her his wife... Maybe now he'll finally stop with that!

Well, my Smuggler is used to Corso's ************ by now. :p And she's the only one who would find Theron attractive anyway.

Yeah, not like we had a lot of choices. Corso? Theron? That guy on Balmora I think? A few others that should be dead, at least in my story they are ;)

I should have a Black Widow title :p

Yikes!

I only have two characters that are above level 10. My Sage flirted with the Makeb girl (even got what passes in Star Wars for a phone number and was told to call it often, heh). I'm going to be sad if I lose Nadia as she's adorable.

My female Sith Warrior married Quinn and flirted with Theron, but...it was just a kiss. That said, as fun as it was to embarrass Quinn from time to time, he's not that interesting a character to me (none of the SW's companions are that interesting to me, sadly), so I won't be broken up if he runs off.

I'll definitely be keeping this in mind for my future characters though.

"Companions that you romanced on your character will KNOW that you cheated on them on either Theron or Lana if you romanced them in Shadow of Revan..

They say nothing and you lose no affection when your flirt or kiss someone else right in front of them but they'll bring it up years later?

"Hey, remember when you kissed Lana way back... well, now I'm mad!"

Since there's no confirmation on exactly what's happening with the old companions, it will hardly matter if they don't join your crew and they just show up as NPCs.

Edited by RAVM

Yeah, not like we had a lot of choices. Corso? Theron? That guy on Balmora I think? A few others that should be dead, at least in my story they are ;)

I should have a Black Widow title :p

Female toons go the "shaft" compared to male toons which had more options... Great idea on that title though, I like it.