Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Share the BEST item you received from cantina code!

Sikknasty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time, the best item I received was a carbonite chamber for my PVE main. :D

This time, the best item I received was a black/black dye module for one of my alts. I wish it had been bind to legacy, and I considered using legacy gear, but I would have rather used it with non-legacy armor sets. He is an alt I play sometimes, but probably about the fourth character (out of a total of 18) that I would have chosen to use the black/black dye on.

Second best item this time was the legacy power droid. I do wish they'd make the dyes bind to legacy...then again I could see people spamming disposa-toons until they received a black/black. Perhaps they would need to limit the cantina rewards to 22 mails per server if they made the dye legacy bound.

I got the droid pet, rest dyes, 16 toons. The speeder is pretty cool though, kind of reminds me of an x-wing a little bit when viewed from the back.

I'm not gonna complain about free stuff. This is pretty awesome, plus it's quite fun opening the packs and crossing your fingers on getting something good. :D

Edited by teclado

I got silly dyes, some not-too-bad dyes, and some zamboni mounts.

Not zambonis? Well they sure look like it....

Hahaha ^^^ I like the mounts very much for some of my alts, although not for all. Zamboni is good, hehe, but personally, I feel like I'm driving a cordless hand vac. :p

Oh, yeah, several gonk droid pets, non-black dyes (fine by me), and many kind replies for spreading the word in general chat :)

Major XP boost.

Got two carbonite chambers(but I have this unlocked in collections), three droid pets, and various boring dyes(white and green, pink and purple, stuff like that). And the mount, naturally.

I haven't gotten around to opening mine yet. Thanks for all the information guys and gals. I was curious what might be in these freebee rewards. From the sound of things ... lots of dye packs. :D

Knowing my luck I'll pull a orange / black dye pack and a lump of coal.

I got silly dyes, some not-too-bad dyes, and some zamboni mounts.

Not zambonis? Well they sure look like it....

I know there's no wheels, but this is Star Wars - not gonna be wheels under it. It looks like a zamboni, it's a zamboni. There.

Zambonis.

So you're saying it's like a Zamboni?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.